Toilet

MrsDannyDyer

Silver Member
Ive been to the toilet 4 times in the last 40 mins :eek: God help me when im back at work lol :8855:

Lol i know how you feel, I'm not on cambridge but I've started trying to drink 2 litres of water a day as i'm always dehydrated, so its a big shock to the system. Been to the loo non stop today.
Here's to bigger bladders :D!

lol, im like that too today! the cold always makes me want to go too!
Honestly though, once you get used to drinking so much you dont have to go as much!

:8855: even worst today because I went into town, had to find a loo 3 times:eek:

but it has gotten easier from when I started on Tues:D

I know that feeling. I don't think my bladder ever seems to get used to it, it didn't months back when I was dieting properly and it isn't now :( hey ho....I am trying to drink more during the earlier part of the day so that I'm not up so much during the night, I love my sleep too much :D x

hey there i am on Lipotrim and have to drink litres of water and its agony in this freeeezing weather!

I find its horrid if you have to go out anywhere. Work should be fine but sure my manager is going to wonder what i am up to!

hey there i am on Lipotrim and have to drink litres of water and its agony in this freeeezing weather!

I find its horrid if you have to go out anywhere. Work should be fine but sure my manager is going to wonder what i am up to!

lol can you imagine:8855:

where is she going AGAIN!!!

Glad I am Self employed and work from home:8855:

Back