Tom Tit!

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many people discuss "tom tit" at home (holds hand up lol)

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many people discuss "tom tit" at home (holds hand up lol)

Well my husband has very choice words when i have taken dulcolax and the cramps start - as i head up the stairs he shouts "are you going to empty ya arse?"!! Charming!

:D:D:D:D

This post made me Giggle my ass off...I reckon you could have lost a stone alone with you're tom tit this morning!! :p

Trust a fellow scouser to put that. Nice to share you're ins and outs anyway(lol) xxx

Wow - i was not quick enough to work that out before clicking on it
good luck with your WI ...ohhh too much info :):)

TMI but it made me laugh have started to become obsessed with bowels now lol

how did the weigh in go scaz baby? xox

lol...how funny:)...glad to hear your not having problems like so many others!!!

this place totally cracks me up! I love it

LMFAO!

I seriously sat here for a min or two thinking 'what the hell is a tom tit?' then it hit me!:hitthefan: :sign0131: :rotflmao:

:sick0019: hope it was an 'easy' one, and not leave you feeling like the rough end of a pineapple had replaced the loo roll! lol

great 'loss' by the way ;)

LMFAO!

I seriously sat here for a min or two thinking 'what the hell is a tom tit?' then it hit me!:hitthefan: :sign0131: :rotflmao:

:sick0019: hope it was an 'easy' one, and not leave you feeling like the rough end of a pineapple had replaced the loo roll! lol

great 'loss' by the way ;)

Helen I'm starting to believe that u have a slight obsession with rough ends of pineapples along with arseholes. is there something u would like to share with the group? secret fetish?

:D

lmao - my secret is out!

my mum is the same, she will text me in great detail about her 'through the eye of a needle' movements lol. it 'runs' in the family!

:D

dont tempt me to start searching google images again.... :D

Back