• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tom Tit!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many people discuss "tom tit" at home (holds hand up lol)

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
:D:D:D:D

This post made me Giggle my ass off...I reckon you could have lost a stone alone with you're tom tit this morning!! :p

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
Trust a fellow scouser to put that. Nice to share you're ins and outs anyway(lol) xxx

Wow - i was not quick enough to work that out before clicking on it
good luck with your WI ...ohhh too much info :):)

Angie44

Silver Member
TMI but it made me laugh have started to become obsessed with bowels now lol

how did the weigh in go scaz baby? xox

lol...how funny:)...glad to hear your not having problems like so many others!!!

msblonde

a new way of living!
this place totally cracks me up! I love it

LMFAO!

I seriously sat here for a min or two thinking 'what the hell is a tom tit?' then it hit me!:hitthefan: :sign0131: :rotflmao:

:sick0019: hope it was an 'easy' one, and not leave you feeling like the rough end of a pineapple had replaced the loo roll! lol

great 'loss' by the way ;)

LMFAO!

I seriously sat here for a min or two thinking 'what the hell is a tom tit?' then it hit me!:hitthefan: :sign0131: :rotflmao:

:sick0019: hope it was an 'easy' one, and not leave you feeling like the rough end of a pineapple had replaced the loo roll! lol

great 'loss' by the way ;)
Helen I'm starting to believe that u have a slight obsession with rough ends of pineapples along with arseholes. is there something u would like to share with the group? secret fetish?

:D

msblonde

a new way of living!
lmao - my secret is out!

my mum is the same, she will text me in great detail about her 'through the eye of a needle' movements lol. it 'runs' in the family!

:D

msblonde

a new way of living!
dont tempt me to start searching google images again.... :D