Tomorrow it all starts...

Prinzessin

Shoe Queen!
Hi everyone!
Well, I saw my CDC today and am starting on the sole sorce plan as of tomorrow. I am so excited!!! Can't wait to meet 'the new me'!!!! :clap:

Hi Prinzessin!

Good Luck for tomorrow I am sure you will do brilliantly! and I see you live in Bielefeld - I used to live there! Lived there for 5 years, it brings back memories seeing that title!!

:)

Nat xxx

Hiya! Cant beleive anyone even knows where it is lol! I do like it there but I am back in the UK for a bit,well,until feb next year anyway. My hubby is based out there and we have a house in Heepen. Were you BFG?

Hiya hun and good luck with your weight loss journey :) xx

good luck for tomorrow hun
dont forget the water and any probs come on here am sure someone will be able to help

Welcome and good luck, the pounds will be melting away before your very eyes.

Georgie
xx

Good luck for tomorrow.

What did you choose as your 'last supper'.

Good luck with your new changing life ... thats about to come true for you . Just shake em down

Good luck tomorrow and the next day and the next day and the next day and......well, I'm sure you get the message and remember there are only two types of people in the world...those who like chocolate and communists!!! Only kidding. Keep smiling x

Good Luck! and keep on glugging!

Yes I am! I'm an army brat through and through lol! I loved it out there it was where I grew up really :) Can't belive your not out there for x-mas though, tis my fav time to be out there!

How are you getting on with SS??

N xx

Good luck for tomorrow.

What did you choose as your 'last supper'.

lol , I had braised steak in a red wine sauce served with green vegetable medley , smoothed pototo & carrot and swede mash. Did not have any pudding but later in the eveing had some warm french bread with butter.....I can actually feel my mouth begin to water!!!!

Yes I am! I'm an army brat through and through lol! I loved it out there it was where I grew up really :) Can't belive your not out there for x-mas though, tis my fav time to be out there!

How are you getting on with SS??

N xx
Hiya Natalie, I too am an army brat, Dad is retired RA. I must be really stupid because I went and married a soldier in the RE lol ....It's not that bad I guess if Blair was still in it would possibly be worse,maybe,perhaps...lol ;)

Back