Tomorrow........... :o(

katalena

Enjoying life!
I am having what my dentist referred to as "complex surgery" tomorrow :(

I have a dental phobia but feel it is important to go as we only have one set of teeth and I find it a huge turn off to see foul teeth!

I pay far to much money to go to a private dentist but he is wonderful and I trust him fully.

Last year my dentist said he could see a shadow under my crown but whilst it wasn't causing me any problems he would leave it alone. Approx 2 months later I felt it but it wasn't hurting.

Anyway, last Tuesday it hurt so thought I would call, they had a cancellation at 1230 so off I went in my lunch break.

To cut a long story short, the pin has broken off my crown and embedded in my gum :(

Tomorrow I am having the tooth removed and he is going to have to cut an L shaped incision in my gum and remove the pin! :(

Booo hooo

Kat xx

Eeeek darling, will be thinking of you too, seems both of us have a rough day tomorrow. Are you having a local or general anaesthetic?

Jez
xx

Just local!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am being a brave girl as I am not having the sedation!

Least I don't have to worry about eating afterwards! lol

Kat xx

Ouch!

Good luck Kat. I'll be thinking of you.
Think of the even more beautiful smile you'll have afterwards :D

Hope it's not too traumatic Kat...good luck.

Good Luck Kat.

oh just read this - now i know why you need the pain relief!
have whatever it takes!
daisy x

I am home and did not have to have the complex surgery but what I have had is bad enough! I am still numb currently although all I can taste is blood ack!

He said it was difficult and is likely I will be in alot of pain later.

I will NOT take pain killers unless I am able to do so. I do not want to do anything that will affect my weightloss when I only have 2 weeks to go. I would sooner suffer the pain.

Kat xx

I missed this kat, hope you're not in too much pain today

I am back at work today. Feel like I have been punched in the face but I am doing ok! Pain is thick and dull rather than stingy and sharp if that makes sense. I am not having to think about eating so that makes it alot easier!

Kat xx

Back