tonic water?

sididd

Gold Member
Are we allowed tonic water?

Are we allowed tonic water?

I would assume Diet Tonic is ok but have never checked the calorie content because I don't drink it.

22 cal, 5.1 carbs and sugars per 100ml

Slimline tonic per 150ml is 3 cal / 0 sugars. So even that would be pushing what's allowed. If it was a one off I spose you may be able to risk it and then assess how it's affected your weight loss?

Agree with above Diet Tonic at a push if you must!!!

:cry:O dear I am in trouble, the amount I have drank this weekend, its not fair I dont like diet coke and I thought I . had found a fizzy drink I liked. The word water is very misleading

Soda water is better, even the flavoured sparkling water has less calories per 100ml than tonic water!

I dont know if uve already seen the thread but Tesco do 0cal diet cream soda and fiery ginger beer!!

yeah I saw the post about tesco, will try soda water.....cant remember if I have ever tasted it before:confused: but will try anything once, thanks girls:D

It's just carbonated water really, watch out for the salt content in some of them. Sparkling water with lemon is nice!

Well I've been sipping diet ginger beer all day (not that I've kept much down) and I have to say that on any other day it would be really nice. I also had the diet cream soda on Friday night - I really didn't think it would be my thing but actually surprised myself!

Back