• Jeans, nice top

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • somthing else- please advise

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

monkeys bunny

need 2get my head into it
im going out tonight in my home town of Bridlington to watch a live band at our local then round town, i havnt been out for ages and am running out of clothes that still fit (not a bad thing really)....but im dibating whether to go as 'me' or try and fit in....not sure if to wear (me) my knee high New Rock boots, over knee socks, just above knee skirt and black top or whether to just wear (fit in) my jeans and nice top? any thoughts?

just wear whatever your comfortable in. go as 'you'. if not youll feel awkward all night at least thats what happens to me

problem is when i go as 'me' people laugh at me and talk about me, id like to think its cos they are saying how good i look and how much weight i have lost but i know thats not true lol

i wont have my mohican tonight so thats one less thing to be pointed at for ha ha

well whats you?

ps i get pointed at and laughed at every day, kids love my bright pink hair

im blaming you anyways Abigail as reading about the tattoo you want made me want to show mine off lol problem is they are all on my back and down my side, wrist and foot ha ha so have to wear less cloths to show them off ha ha

and im all excited cos i lost that 2 and half pounds last wednesday and i feel all trimmer and skinnier (even though im not that much) so i kinda want to go in my skirt....but then....its a skirt! agghh and who really wants to see MY legs ha ha

oooooh im crappy

I voted jeans and top but that is because I always feel more comfortable in jeans - go in what you feel good in x - and have a great time

go for the skirt. go on!!

Right im off, i shall let you know in my normal thread what i ended up wearing as hopefully, if i have done this correct, this poll should deleate its self tommorow, as Nanna Jax says we dont want to clutter up the site lol

:)
have a great weekend everyone

I went to Bridlington once and it seemed that the 'fashion' was floral skirts, blouses, cardigans and zimmer frames!

Seriously though, wear what you feel most comfortable in and enjoy yourself. Although you have probably already gone out by the time I've posted this!

Right im off, i shall let you know in my normal thread what i ended up wearing as hopefully, if i have done this correct, this poll should deleate its self tommorow, as Nanna Jax says we dont want to clutter up the site lol

:)
have a great weekend everyone

Hi Monkeys Bunny, when I posted ages ago about not cluttering up the front page, I was refering to the threads that some newbies keep posting, with just one question in each, eeeekkkk! and I was just suggesting like somebody already had before me, that they use the one thread for all their questions Minimins is here for all of us hun, and if you feel the need to post a zillion threads a day, you carry on, lol, I really hope I have'nt stopped you from posting as much as you would of because of an observation I made, and have'nt given a second thought to since, (please say no)..... That said i hope you had a great evening and felt comfortable in whatever you chose to wear after. xxx

oooo Nanna i dont mean anythng by it, i agree with you. soory if i made you feel upset or like you had ofended me or owt, its hard when your not actually speaking the words to add the sounds if you know what i mean, the written word is harder to grasp the underlying sacrasm or laughter. sorry....the stupid poll hasnt gone any way haha so it didnt work ha ha.

i ended up wearing a rather short black pinafore dress with boots and stripy blue and black tights. was a good night

x

Back