toning tips

operationslim31

hi i have lost 33 lbs in 5 weeks on ths diet and i have been thinking about the lose skin especially the bingo wings, but also my tunmmy is looking eeerk and i am panicking that i am gonna be a body of lose skin rather than big person not sure being thin and saggy is better than being fat and tighter skinned !!!
does anybody have any tips etc i walk alot and use a cross trainer but my arms are still wavin five mintutes after i have stopped any help or suggestions pls xx

tae bo is fab 4 arms and legs u can get dvd's on ebay i just got 1 its great.

I got a bottle of palmers firming butter, apply twice a day, bingo, loose skin tightens up nicely. Its about £5 a bottle from boots, but they are huge bottles and last ages. I also find sit ups help with the tummy and abs and just general toning execises help too.

I find Nivea QI0 firming lotion to be brill. Ive only tried it mornings and night times for two weeks and already Ive seen a difference. Ive lost 13 and a half pounds while on lipo and I realise that as more comes off, the issue of saggy skin will be more prevalent. Then I think pilates might be of some help. Plus I read somewhere it takes a whole year n a half for our skin to adjust to weightloss and by this stage our skin will have adjusted normally again. In the meantime, dont let this sway your weightloss, youre doing great, you will tackle this too. For now, slather on the cream, do toning exercises when you can and remember a bit of loose skin is worth being able to fit into smaller clothes. Only you and your other half will notice any loose bits and although Im only dating at the mo, if the guy Im with has a problem with my loose skin, he can go for a hike. Most women dont have perfect bodies and Im not aspiring to that, I just want to be slim and look better in my clothes. Im not perfect, no one is and I think the sooner we realise we might never be totally body beautiful, the easier it will be for all of us. Hope that helps but we have to be realistic on this too or we'll never be HAPPY.

Back