Too many hi fi bars???

lanugowife

If I haven't used my b's is it ok to have 2 hi fi bars (through the day)? I'm breastfeeding so have to have 4 a day on red / green & only really want 2 as got used to normal sw. So i just add 2 hi fi bars in to my day to make sure i get them & my milk supply isnt affected, & it's easy when I'm on the go etc, but I'm just using them instead of most of my syns now as they satisfy my sweet cravings! I just worry as they don't taste healthy & make me feel like I'm being naughty & going off plan!!!! x

No, use them. I have a HiFi most days as my 2nd B ( I only do Green days). Actually, I have to hide them from my OH now as he loves them!
If you're allowed extra HEs, make the most of it!

Sounds like your doing great to me!

Along side the hi fi bars I really like the kelloggs fibre plus bars - they are super choclatey and taste VERY naughty, but they are a HEXB too

I love the Fibre plus bars, even the dark chocolate and almond one is lovely and i'm not a dark chocolate fan. They are on half price offer in Tesco at the moment for 99p. x

Eat any of these bars but don't look at the ingredients . . not really healthy at all lol x x x

I havent tried these yet - gonna pick some up at WI tomorrow -

Choc and orange and the lemon are my faves although I'm sure I heard the orange are going. I don't think the 3 syn ones are as nice

Alpen bars are nice too - not enough chocolate tho lol

How much do sw charge for the hifi bars, keep seeing them at WI but I haven't seen the price. X

How much do sw charge for the hifi bars, keep seeing them at WI but I haven't seen the price. X

The normal HiFi bars are now £1.45 for a pack of 3.

I believe the HiFi Deluxe are £1.95 for a pack of 4, and the HiFi Lights £1.95 for a box of 6 (although these are considerabley smaller and 2=HExB)

Choc and orange and the lemon are my faves although I'm sure I heard the orange are going. I don't think the 3 syn ones are as nice

Woah, seriously? I dont attend group any more but when I was on the social team they were always the biggest sellers - we would shift a box every week at least. Why would they want to get rid of them???!!!

Woah, seriously? I dont attend group any more but when I was on the social team they were always the biggest sellers - we would shift a box every week at least. Why would they want to get rid of them???!!!

They've been gone from our group for quite some time now. At last WI on Tuesday there were about 5 packets of them in. They're not my favourite, but I do quite like them so I grabbed a few packets - might aswell make the most of them! :rolleyes:

Hifi Deluxe are delish - so chocolately, they feel really indulgent.

just a side note but porridge is excellent for breastfeeding mamas, and oaty type bars that you might be able to use for your HE.. xx

Hifi Deluxe are delish - so chocolately, they feel really indulgent.

These are probably my least favourite out of all of the HiFi bars. They're a bit of a naff copy of Kellogg's Fibre Plus bars, which are absolutely lush and 1=HExB!! :drool:

Back