Too many points then not enough!

Catherine26

Hey Everyone! Lately i am really hungry!! and struggling to make sure i dont go over my points. I have 24 points and i usually struggle to eat all of them. Does anyone else vary like this?

Cat x

Yup! at the moment i can have 6 left a day so try and have hot chocolate and maybe a slice of toast to top it up, then i remember last week where i had tea and nothing else because i was up to my points! Its just the way it works out i think when you try new things or fancy different things.

i have days where i could eat my weeks points in one day and other ays where i try to force feed myself so now i might have some extra points on the days im hungry and then the days where im not i dont force myself and it all balances out by the time wi comes in,,

i am exactly the same, some days i could raid the fridge others i dont eat hardly anything. I save points when i am not so hungry and then i can use them the days that i am (providing its the same week) :)

i think i just have to find my balance, like when i'm more hungry and more filling foods. i think the time of the month dont help either. :)

Hiya, having restarted last week I have also found that I struggle to eat points on some days and then struggle keeping within my points balance on others! I have balanced it out over the week so hoping it shows at WI.

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Back