Too much fruit?! Also propoints help!

Skittlelover

2questions guys! Can you have too much fruit?! Im having 2bananas and 2oranges a day!!

Also, anyone know the propoints in crackerbread?!

Thanks xxx

2questions guys! Can you have too much fruit?! Im having 2bananas and 2oranges a day!!

Also, anyone know the propoints in crackerbread?!

Thanks xxx

Crackerbread in a Yellow Box? 5 for 2pp :) A favourite of mine!

I limit myself to one banana a day as they have 100cals each on average, other fruit/veg I don't limit myself. X

Crackerbread in a Yellow Box? 5 for 2pp :) A favourite of mine!

I limit myself to one banana a day as they have 100cals each on average, other fruit/veg I don't limit myself. X

5for 2pp wow that's unreal! Love it with some choc spread and a banana! Yum! Delighted with that hahaha! Crazy how excited you get!! Iv started buying the kids packs of cereal, I point them at 4pp with milk as I only have a tiny but of milk! Great propoints finds today!!

Hmmmmm I'm finding that I'm not as hungry if I have two bananas in a day! By now that I think of it, all those crackerbreads would be similar in calories. Would that be more filling?! Stress!!

5for 2pp wow that's unreal! Love it with some choc spread and a banana! Yum! Delighted with that hahaha! Crazy how excited you get!! Iv started buying the kids packs of cereal, I point them at 4pp with milk as I only have a tiny but of milk! Great propoints finds today!!

Hmmmmm I'm finding that I'm not as hungry if I have two bananas in a day! By now that I think of it, all those crackerbreads would be similar in calories. Would that be more filling?! Stress!!

I tend to have One Banana, One Egg White, Pickled Gherkins and other fruit/veg through the day, that keeps me going between meals!

I also love Melba Toast, you can have 6 or 7 for 2pp depending on brand. X

I tend to have One Banana, One Egg White, Pickled Gherkins and other fruit/veg through the day, that keeps me going between meals!

I also love Melba Toast, you can have 6 or 7 for 2pp depending on brand. X

Hmmm where would I get that?! Iv never heard of it! Iv given up bread, man I miss toast! The only bread product iv had in about 2weeks is a wrap!

Hmmm where would I get that?! Iv never heard of it! Iv given up bread, man I miss toast! The only bread product iv had in about 2weeks is a wrap!

Asda (78p/100g) 6 for 2pp

Sainsbury's (72p/100g) 7 for 2pp

They are found with the Crackers :) x

There's a debate going on regarding crackerbread! My WW app says 4 for 2pp. I spread 1 extra light laughing cow over all four and its 0pp for 1.

There's a debate going on regarding crackerbread! My WW app says 4 for 2pp. I spread 1 extra light laughing cow over all four and its 0pp for 1.

Sarah! I was waiting for you to come into this convo lol x

I had thought maybe it was 3 for 1pp! I think il do the 5 for 2pp! Add some ham, 2slices for 1pp I think!!

Sounds good :) I like them with a Babybel Light which is 1pp. X

I guess it doesn't matter if you have 4 or 5 as they are hardly any calories each!

I guess it doesn't matter if you have 4 or 5 as they are hardly any calories each!

I think I'm just a piggy lol! Like with ketchup I have to have 18g even if I don't want it lol x

Be wary of eating bananas as whenever I eat more than a few a week it stops me losing weight

I thought the same as uyou about fruit until i posted on here recently :)

I think its the sugars in fruit that can cause problems, but it's a case of seeing how it works for you and 5 portions of fruit and vege is the minimum for good health.

Back