Too much water?

That sounds like too much pain for my liking, I am going to try to cut down on my water intake though, just in case, I am sure that there will be other benefits (less toilet trips):)

our water has a taste of chlorine... it's starting to make me gag xxx

You could get a Brita filter I find they remove the chlorine taste in the water. Or simply fill up a jug at night and drink that in the morning. Put in fridge if you like it chilled or if like me you can only drink room temp water then leave it out on the worktop. I find this way the water tastes flat and I can drink it easily if it ihas not been filtered.

I just buy the tescos value waters (fizzy and normal). Then it has the added bonus of being in 2 litre bottles so I know that when I'm through a bottle I've hit my minimum for the day (currently halfway through my second bottle of fizzy!:D).

I just buy the tescos value waters (fizzy and normal). Then it has the added bonus of being in 2 litre bottles so I know that when I'm through a bottle I've hit my minimum for the day (currently halfway through my second bottle of fizzy!:D).
Thats a very good idea, i'm gonna try that, is the fizzy nice?

Thats a very good idea, i'm gonna try that, is the fizzy nice?
I find it keeps it's fizz for longer than the more expensive brands (this ones costs about 17p a bottle). It's just nice to have a change from normal water.

I find it keeps it's fizz for longer than the more expensive brands (this ones costs about 17p a bottle). It's just nice to have a change from normal water.
Great idea Kelly:clap: I will get some for the work fridge and home, much better way to monitor the amount as well Thanks:)

Kelly, the sparkling water seems almost salty? Do the large bottles of still taste any different? Or is there a better tasting sparkling. Only about 2 litres so far today :)

Back