TooFatKats diary of desperation ..(and hope)

Awww bless your hubby... mine does that all the time, but he has to cook with what he has brought so he kinda has to suffer lol

Hi. Was having a great week until today when I woke up bloated and it was TOTM :( so I'm not happy. I just wanted it to wait until Thursday after my weigh in as I think I'd done really well.
Ah well. C'est la vie :) onward and upward as they say

I'm the same today.... period.. and weigh day... half a pound on Boooo I don't normally suffer from weight gain on my period. But ill blame it!

I normally put on about 3 lb which is why I wanted it to wait. The other problem is that it makes me eat for England :( which I'm trying to avoid.

I get weighed this morning at the docs. So I'll post that later. I'm a bit worried about today, I've got to go out for lunch at table table for a leaving do. I Want to eat properly but I'm not sure what they sell. So fingers crossed.

How'd you get on at the docs?! Xx

Not so great at the docs . According to their scales I've only list 2 lb over two weeks which they are happy with but I've list more on my scales . I'm going to keep going to the docs but I'm going to use my scales as the guideline as I'll still have to use them when I don't go and get weighed in. Overall though I've lost 16lb in 6 weeks which I'm really pleased about .
At the leaving do this lunchtime I had a grilled chicken Caesar salad. Which wasnt too bad. I know Caesar is pretty high in calories but it was the lightest meal I could find. - no side effects anyway. No dessert either. Do quite happy :)
I'm going back to slimming world next Tuesday morning. I used to visit this group a couple of times and I enjoyed it. I've decided not to go back to my old group even though it's on my village as I dint want to see the same friends and old faces with the same people struggling with the sane old pounds. I need new faces and new motivation to go with the new me.

I can understand your a bit disappointed if you thought it would be more - but scales vary so much!!

A loss is a loss at the end of the day maybe it was coming up to totm or something?! But weightlosses will begin to stabilise !!

You've done fab though dont loose heart!!

I do sw and I find it really help - classes are a great motivation - and wi each week on the same scales!!

Xx

Doctors scales are actually built to be mean I'm sure of it!! They always tell people their overweight and therefore we should ignore the doctors and believe our much loved home scales ;) xx

They certainly are. Part of the reason I don't trust them is that all 3 sets of their scales weigh me differently so mine may not be perfect but at least they're consistent

Exactly!! But they'd never admit they were different!!

I've had the same argument with my doc! But in your heart you know what you've lost so boo to them!! Lol well done hon!! Xx

Oh my goodness I went on a course yesterday and ate their lunch. Boy was that a mistake! I won't do it again.
Taking my daughter on a photography course today. She has a very good eye and seems to have a skill . So we thought we'd try and encourage her. She's only 13 but although she's intelligent I don't think she's uni material so we want to explore things she may decide to take up later. I was going anyway so we're having a mum and daughter day.
Hopefully tango has now gone. I must be careful.
Enjoy your weekend

I love photography, and I do weddings dvd stuff, so if she wants to ask any questions go for it...

If you have fb add me... Krystle smith. I'm taking a pic of me and my husband and I'm wearing a pink boob tube. (if you can see it....)

That would be great Kes . I was going to add a couple of her pics to fb. I'll add you. They lent her a panasonic Lumix gh2. Which she loved. But ice just googled them and I'm not paying over £700 for a 13 year old. Mine is an Olympus e 510 which is 4 years old now but great. They go out of date so quick don't they. I might try and find a used one like mine . She can have a posh one when she's older.

I've just made the Parmesan crust chicken out of the new SW mag. It was absolutely delicious. Try it

Hi Kes I think ive just added you. If you both wear glasses. :/

Yep, that's us... (i think)

thats fine rach, no problems... :)

hope everything is ok tfk...

Back