TooFatKats diary of desperation ..(and hope)

Quote for the day

"the key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg. Not smashing it. "
Arnold H Glasgow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I like that quote pretty much sums up how I've been feeling - helps a lil lol xx

Me too.. It's a very good quote x

Right this is embarrassing what's the diff between writing in your diary and a blog?! I've never read one before so I don't know! X

It's actually more of a web page where anyone can see it rather than members of minis. Bug you can still comment on it.

Hi rachel
I've been around reading but not much time to post in the last couple of weeks but by Monday I should be a nearly free woman :) :)

Food wise I'm absolutely fine the only issue is my weight isn't going down :(

I was feeling very jealous last week as my very overweight sister in law has lost 2 1/2 stone in 8 weeks on lighter life and I was just wishing my weight would drop off like that even though I don't agree with food packs like that.
I've got a feeling that I'm coming to the end of my weight loss :( if I can just scrape another stone out of me to get to 13 1/2 I think I may have to be satisfied with it. :(

I go to the nurse this morning to be weighed and pick up my prescription I'll see if she has any ideas .
Our surgery has 12 electric bikes they loan out for a few weeks to overweight patients . I'm going to put myself on the list to borrow one and see if I can boost it that way. The bikes are great, you still have to do the work but it assists you which for my knee is good as I can't ride a normal bike .

On another note I took my daughter to Cardiff uni yesterday for her interview. It went really well she said. She was very pleased with it. They are deciding on Friday and she should know around Monday they said. The only downside is that there is only 16 places :( so lots of prayers and finger crossing is needed.

On Monday we've got our first visit by the fostering social worker :) in pleased but terrified . I'd better do some tidying up :)

Hi Kat

Good to hear from you. That would be great if you could get the use of the electric bike.

Glad your daughter liked Cardiff. Mine is trying to make up her mind between Cardiff and London, so I'd they both go to Cardiff, may bump unto you!

Good luck with the fostering interview.

Got weighed in with a completely different nurse. She was very happy with my loss even though I think it's been going very slowly the last few weeks. She showed me on the graph they do and I have been going down rather than up so they are happy.
Think I may need new scales though as the docs ones say I'm 14:3 which is great :)

Brilliant hun well done!! Its only natural that weight loss slows down, but once your still losing and not gaining thats the main thing!!

Ooh fostering, i always said that was something i would like to do, especially if i hadnt been able to have children. There is so many kids out there that need a good home!!

It's party time :) :)

I don't think anyone could wipe the smile off my face today .

Before Christmas I bought a pair of size 16 jeans because my 18's were getting too big but I wasn't small enough to get into 16's.

This morning I thought 'what the hell. I'll just see how far I've got to go'

They fit!!!!!

They're on, they're fastened and they're comfortable :) :) :)

It's been two decades since I last wore a pair of 16 jeans and the feeling is amazing

oh my god hon thats amazing. u must be sooooooo buzzing!!!! you have done really well and its all worth it when u can get into those trousers. xx

toofatkat said:

Before Christmas I bought a pair of size 16 jeans because my 18's were getting too big but I wasn't small enough to get into 16's.

They fit!!!!!

It's been two decades since I last wore a pair of 16 jeans and the feeling is amazing

Awe wow that's fab news... I am so pleased for you.. X x

They fit!!!!!

:happy036::happy036::happy036:

That is really fantastic! You should be so proud of haw hard you've worked.

Back