TooFatKats diary of desperation ..(and hope)

Thank you. It's a great achievement. Now it feels like 14 is actually doable

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had a very bad day food wise yesterday. I just nibbled all day while I was working and then pigged out on biscuits when friends came round. I can't even say it was mindless and I didn't know what I was doing but I did :( I actually chose to eat every single one of them :( but I suppose that's a good thing :) I made the choices and I can just as easily make the choice not to. ;)

Anyway my penance is a very long walk to try and burn some of the damage off :)

Come on Kat!! We all have slip ups! At least you acknowledged them realised what happened and can fix it for today hey!

Where they scrummy biscuits hope you didn't waste it on boring digestives or something lol ;) x

Ok bit confused. My biscuit fest didn't give me tango!! Now what could be worse than shortbread and dark chocolate digestives?
Ah well, back on track anyway and went for a 2.5 mile walk the day after so hopefully burned off half the calories. (I hope)

Anyway off to see my mum and my sister and her family today . I stay with my mum and food should be ok but I'm going to take my shakes to have for breakfast and lunch just in case.
I wish my chemist was open do I could get my script back. It might be worth trying the ones near her house. Hindsight is a wonderful thing :(

Looks like its going to be a beautiful day . Have a wonderful weekend ladies :) xx

sometimes it can take a couple of days for tango to show up, depending how fast or slowly your body processes the food you eat, I have known it to take a couple of days, and sometimes only a few hours, all depends!! Hope he doesnt turn up, enjoy your weekend hun!!

It's normally 24 hours for me almost to the minute but the biscuit fest was Wednesday night so I think I survived.
However I won't be risking it again (well not for a long time anyway) :)

toofatkat said:
It's normally 24 hours for me almost to the minute but the biscuit fest was Wednesday night so I think I survived.
However I won't be risking it again (well not for a long time anyway) :)

Glad you survived biscuitgate unscathed Kat x

I'm glad your ok - you didn't deserve the mr tango punishment bc your mind was still in the right place it was a thoughtless process etc like you said you still controlled what you ate etx and that's a sign this has become a lifestyle choice and that's the point whoop whoop well done! X

Well I've had a lovely weekend visiting family. Food wise was pretty good. The only things I ate what I shouldnt we're a couple of pieces of cake, Jaffa cakes and 4 after eights but even though not in xen rules were still in sw rules. So overall a success I think.

Off home this morning, we've got the social worker coming at 3.00 this afternoon. First proper grilling I think :( hopefully will go ok. Then teaching tonight.

Yay you for having a good weekend its so hard when visiting families !

I'm glad you had a great time :) x

And good luck today x

Sounds like a fab weekend & you clearly had a word with someone upstairs to order the weather! Will be thinking of you at 3, speak later x

Back