TooFatKats diary of desperation ..(and hope)

I had my weigh in at the docs visit yesterday and lost 2 lb. :) but they weigh in kg. So I thought Id update my details on here and realised as I converted it to lbs that Ive broken the 200 barrier!!!!!
:bliss:​

Oh happy day
Only just broken it mind you. but it now starts with a 1 and that feels fantastic.​

Fabulous, you've come so far!

Well done :) xxx

'one'derland sounds amazing doesn't it? :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

One more realisation. I'm only 1/2 lb of my 5 stone mark :) :)

Come on Kat you can do it ;) x

Oh wow! I am! I'd not looked st it like that. Thank you :)

Lol maybe I should. It would make me have to keep going down and not slip backwards

Ooh didn't realise it was 5 since I posted in my diary. Totm turned up 3 days late and as usual out weight on but not as much. Have been pretty good and been trying to keep up with my walking. Had in laws visiting since Tuesday so semi stressful. But they're love really just getting old with the joys and irritations that come with it.
Well tommorow I'm off to work in hillingdon for 3 days. Food should be ok ish as I'm feeding myself just think it will be ready made salads etc from sainsburys or something. I almost certainly won't get any exercise in sat and sun but will make up for it on Monday when I'm home.
I've hardly been taking any xen but decided two days ago to start taking two a day again until my supplies run out just to see if it gives me a boost again as my losses have been slow recently.
Anyway have a lovely weekend ladies. Be good :)

No need for your tail to be between your legs Rachel you were my inspiration for a long time when I first started so hopefully I can be yours for a while as I'm sure you'll catch up and overtake again as I seem to lose very slowly .
Stay on here and you'll get there in the end. Xx

Hope the Xen gives you a boost hun, you have done AMAZINGLY well so far, and you will carry on losing. All weight loss slows down and gets harder to get off the nearer to goal you get, then comes the keeping it off part too! *groan*

Back