Toon Gothic Angels Hen Night 27/28th Feb 2009

Need to start looking at hotels etc don't we? Unless someone has already started one and I have missed it:eek::)

Woohoo! It will be great to see you Kitty! Have you booked your hotel? I'm staying at the Travelodge on the Quayside.

Shall we start a new list? I am SO looking forward to this :D

Summerskye (Sharon)
Kitty B

Will be fantastic to meet you Sharon :)
I'm not booked for a hotel as I will be staying locally with my hubbie's family as he's a geordie :) I have booked our flights tho :)

On a tangent - am booked in Jurys for Brum and saved £20 on the room price thanks to our lovely Irene pointing out a better deal to me :)
xxx

On a tangent - am booked in Jurys for Brum and saved £20 on the room price thanks to our lovely Irene pointing out a better deal to me :)
xxx

On that tangent, who had you booked the room through originally coz I've lost my booking - I think I've deleted the email :eek:. It was laterooms wasn't it? When you cancelled were you charged anything coz the website mentions a £20 admin fee :confused:

I shall be there.....with bells on!!!!!....lol..xxx (and Resolve sachets at the ready;):D)

Oooh! You angel!! Takes me back to our very first VFBC :D:D:D

I am so looking forward to seeing Isobel as I have so missed her

Irene xx

Oh! Me too Irene! Can't wait! :D

Need to start looking at hotels etc don't we? Unless someone has already started one and I have missed it:eek::)

I'm booked into the usual Travelodge. Get booking girlie ;)

I'm not booked for a hotel as I will be staying locally with my hubbie's family as he's a geordie :) I have booked our flights tho :)

Oooh! That's lucky having somewhere to stay in the Toon.

And you'll love the Brum meet too. My OH is coming to that one as well :D

I cancelled mine to with laterooms and saved some money direct with Jurys

I have booked Travelodge on Quayside for Isobel's hen night

Irene xx

On that tangent, who had you booked the room through originally coz I've lost my booking - I think I've deleted the email :eek:. It was laterooms wasn't it? When you cancelled were you charged anything coz the website mentions a £20 admin fee :confused:

Hi,
Laterooms originally - no cancellation fee as you had to cancel up to 24 or 48 hours before hand.
Rebooked directly thru Jurys and was £20 cheaper.
xx

Be careful what option you pick Sarah, theres one that they take the money now... 'Best deal' or something its called... I booked the Weekend Special... saved £40 on the LR price.

If you log into the Late rooms site you can cancel it there, itll show up under 'Bookings'

I just did the same .. thanks Sandy :) xxx

Hi everyone!

Just to let people know (if they're not able to come for both the Friday and Saturday nights) that the main Hen Night will be on the Saturday. That's the night that I've told my friends up here that we're going out so there'll be more of us then.

I've ordered my black angel wings from ebay but they haven't arrived yet - boo! lol

xxxxx

Im definately going to come but it'll just be Saturday - so much going on this year but can't miss this or the wedding so one night for each one...... Im sure Mandy is doing the same (need to spk to her again)....

No accommodation at the Travellodge or Premier Inn so gonna spk to my mate who works for Hilton see if she can get us cheap room there... if not then think a Travellodge just outta town it'll be.. but shouldnt be much in a taxi...

Wings is prob about all I'll be wearin in the fancy dress stakes a big fat angel is not a good look ;)...lol xxxx

Hi,
I should deffo be there, unfortunately as i was never a prolific poster on mini's (tho avid reader & poster on matters i thought important) I'm rarely on here nowadays as anyone i know/knew have members or gold diaries that you need to have so many posts before you can access them, so i'm bombed out unfortunately:(
So i really don't know whats happening with anyone anymore :cry:
Maisie x

Hi,
I should deffo be there, unfortunately as i was never a prolific poster on mini's (tho avid reader & poster on matters i thought important) I'm rarely on here nowadays as anyone i know/knew have members or gold diaries that you need to have so many posts before you can access them, so i'm bombed out unfortunately:(
Maisie x

I'm so pleased that you are coming to this Maisie...xxxxx:D:D:D

Summerskye (Sharon)
Kitty B

Lacey
Irene
Mich
Maisie

Hi,
Maisie x

We are LONG overdue a chat... must sort that soon hun ..... and glad your coming too really lookin forward to seein you soon xxxxxxx

Summerskye (Sharon)
Kitty B

Lacey
Irene
Mich
Maisie
Don't forget the Hen! Isobel!!! hehe

I'm so pleased that you're all coming - I'm soooo excited!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back