Toothypegs

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by XxAbbiexX23, 29 April 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. XxAbbiexX23

XxAbbiexX23 Dieting & Mummy To Ethan

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim And Save as of 13th April
    I was just wondering if anyone else has been having this problem.
    Basically since I started the diet, I've noticed that no matter how much I brush my teeth, there seems to be bits of the shake left behind somehow as my teeth are starting to go a bit yellow.
    Has this happened to anyone else or is it just me? It's really starting to bug me as I don't feel I can smile now without feeling all gross and paranoid about my teeth as I don't want people thinking I aint brushed them in a year as the bad breath is bad enough to deal with lol!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    LT, now cc-ing to lose Christmas blubber!
    It hasn't happened to me, but I have the metallic taste most days, and feel like theres a 'scum' on my teeth after the shakes, but I figured it was just one of the ketosis side-effects? I floss, brush and use mouthwash after the shakes when I can & I find this helps a little?
    My treat to myself when I get to goal is to get them whitened- all thie black tea I'm drinking isn't helping! LOL!

4. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    Not had this problem - as a matter of fact my teeth feel really clean ... If you're shaking/mixing them enough to dissolve all the powder and drinking them within the prescribed 15minutes I can't really understand why there would be any powder to stick to your teeth??? Strange. :)

5. XxAbbiexX23

XxAbbiexX23 Dieting & Mummy To Ethan

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim And Save as of 13th April
    Oh God, now I feel grimy lol! Maybe I'll have to brush my teeth even more, have a toothbrush in my gob at all times lolol!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.