Toothypegs

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
I was just wondering if anyone else has been having this problem.
Basically since I started the diet, I've noticed that no matter how much I brush my teeth, there seems to be bits of the shake left behind somehow as my teeth are starting to go a bit yellow.
Has this happened to anyone else or is it just me? It's really starting to bug me as I don't feel I can smile now without feeling all gross and paranoid about my teeth as I don't want people thinking I aint brushed them in a year as the bad breath is bad enough to deal with lol!

It hasn't happened to me, but I have the metallic taste most days, and feel like theres a 'scum' on my teeth after the shakes, but I figured it was just one of the ketosis side-effects? I floss, brush and use mouthwash after the shakes when I can & I find this helps a little?
My treat to myself when I get to goal is to get them whitened- all thie black tea I'm drinking isn't helping! LOL!

Not had this problem - as a matter of fact my teeth feel really clean ... If you're shaking/mixing them enough to dissolve all the powder and drinking them within the prescribed 15minutes I can't really understand why there would be any powder to stick to your teeth??? Strange. :)

Oh God, now I feel grimy lol! Maybe I'll have to brush my teeth even more, have a toothbrush in my gob at all times lolol!

Back