Top 3 Christmas Movies!!!!

brideweightwar

What are your top 3 christmas movies of all time???

Mine are:
3. Home Alone
2. Elf
1. Mircale on 34th street

Not really an Xmas movie but always on at Xmas is Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory, followed by Moonraker and then Miracle on 34th Street.

M.

Love Actually! I watch it every Xmas eve with a stiff sherry!And I know it hasn't got a Xmas theme, but Xmas wouldn't be Xmas without The Great Escape!

which is the one where the kids sleep in the department store? i can never remember what its called but i love it :D x

Its called- the greatest store in the world

1- Love actually
2- The greatest store in the world
3- The santa claus

1) It's a wounderful life
2) The Snowman
2) Bad Sanda - too dame funny :p

Going of track but linked to Christmas I am so looking forward to Dappy from NDubs doing the Alternative Christmas message, lol he is such a brat but I do like the fact he can take the p**s out of himself!

1. Miracle on 34th Street - original. I don't think it's Christmas till I've seen it

2. A Wonderful life - Everytime a bell rings an angel gets it's wings ... aahh

3. Love Actually - simply brill, with a fab cast.

The only film that we always watch at Christmas is Muppet's Christmas Carol. My hubby LOVES it and me and the kids always have a bet on for when it will be watched for the first time .... yes it gets about 3 viewings over the Christmas period. :D:D:D

The other one is Love Actually.

1) Nightmare Before Christmas
2) Miracle on 34th Street
3) Home Alone

Love Christmas.
Cant wait for it!

1, Miracle on 34th Street (didn't realise it was so popular!)
2, It's a Wonderful Life
3, Gremlins!
Always get a a bit creeped out when the Mom is in the kitchen looking for Spike & co and the record is playing - 'Can you see what I see'

The only film that we always watch at Christmas is Muppet's Christmas Carol. My hubby LOVES it and me and the kids always have a bet on for when it will be watched for the first time .... yes it gets about 3 viewings over the Christmas period. :D:D:D

The other one is Love Actually.

That's the same in my house

1 Muppets Christmas CArol
2 Wizard of Oz
3 Love Actually

My birthday is on the 22nd December and when I was little the Wizard of Oz was on every year.

It's a wonderful life
National lampoon's Christmas vacation
Home alone
Damn!

I forgot

Miracle on 34th Street (original only)
A Christmas Story
The Little Around The Corner (James Stewart again)
- Tom Hanks updated it with You've Got Mail

Back