Top quotes that keep you going?!!??

MissFlowers

:D:D Hi everyone,

What are your top quotes that keep you motivated? I.e, Nothing taste as good as being slim feels?

My fav one at the mo, (that i think of when i just wana eat) is:

Life's too short to be FAT!!!! ;)

I have a few things I say, don't know whether they're quotes or not, but I say them anyhow.

You only fail if you let yourself fail.

Food is fuel, not a comfort.

I want to live, not just exist.

The one that has saved me from temptation many many a times is the one you mentioned first "Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels". For some reason it really works and makes me remember how easy it is to cross my legs or go up and down the stairs and how I'd undo all those if I had X or Y.

You only fail, if you let yourself fail! I love it!

After running last night, i'm so hungry today! Just about to have my lunch time shake, hope that sorts me out! x

Miss Ama you look absolutely stunning. Your weight loss is incredible and you are such an inspiration to us all.

You are so right about the crossing the legs and running up and down stairs! Love it!

Miss Flowers, I had to really cut down on my cardio as it was too much. I was coming home from the gym starving! I was burning off way too much. We are only consuming a little amount of calories, so our bodies are getting so confused when we burn off way more than we've consumed. This could eventually weakened our resolve as the hunger could become too much, and then in turn lead to temptation!

My fave quote has got to be:

"Fridge pickers wear big knickers!"

Think of the bikini think of the bikini....I may never wear a bikini again in my life thanks to the babies but just to hope I may get to a point where I could possibly consider it is enough to get me through most days xxx

The one thing I ask myself when I'm tempted is "What do you want more?" Kept me on track before and is keeping me on track for the moment anyway:)

leave it alone FATBOY:)

I think I've seen this on the forum in a signature which totally clicked with me

"I want to Live I don't want to just exist"

Back