top tips?

Hey glad to hear you are making a good recovery! :)

I still have some problems with it and still off work but can manage walking for an hour or so outside without my crutches. Nice to have some freedom back.

I stopped physio a few weeks ago as there wasn't really anything new they could do for me just to keep building up my walks and do some light exercise.

Yes it will be wonderful to forget all about it which one was broken :-D x

hey,so glad that you are making progress now.i wish you all the best and hope all goes really well for you,take care.x

You too! Best of luck with your healing and dieting journey :)

We will be running before we know it! Not that I ever ran before but I'm determined to learn once all better :-D x

Plan for your week ahead then shop for it and dont put any little extras in your trolly. Read and re read your book.Try out new recipes, Read peoples food diarys on here, full of great ideas. And last of all , good luck.:)

Couldn't have put it better myself - what I do shopping wise is to do my shop online and then there's less chance of things accidentally dropping into my trolley! It costs less too and it means you cant use the excuse of not having the right stuff in to make the right meals.
I also re read my book as though I have never read it before - its amazing what we forget ...plus they changed loads of the HEA amounts in January which I think some of my SW pals haven't cottoned on to yet! It may only be a coupld of grams here and there, but it's still MORE!

Good luck x

Back