Topshop!

Hoping2LoseBig!!

Silver Member
I was up the shops with my friend and she is slim so shops in there...as we were walking there i was saying how soon i will be able to go in and shop there....
walked in there and i was not impressed the clothes were not nice at all lol...so maybe i wont be shopping there haha but least ill have the option! x

Maybe I'm just too 'old' now for the trash that they sell in Topshop and River Island!

I much prefer, Coast, Fenn Wright Manson, Monsoon, Fat Face, etc.... yes the clothes are a bit more costly, but they don't fall apart after 12 months and are still considered fashionable!

Saying that I do Love tulip skirts and dresses at the moment... which, no doubt will be right out of vogue by Christmas!

Used to love the idea of being able to shop there as never have, even when young enough. Getting too old for it all now, but may still be tempted to try for just one item, just so i can say i have! xx

OMG I lurrrrrrve topshop and river island is my top top fave!!!

It IS a young shop though agree but I like on trend things :D

i've gone from an 18 to a 10/12 and still refuse to go in topshop!
i find the stuff they sell over-priced tat!
Nice to be able to have the choice though!!! lol
xx

that is sooo FUNNY!! my whole goal has been to fit into top shop clothes!!! I now can and i dont ever see anything i like!!! haha - im 35 and have reaslied its way tooo young for me!!

that is sooo FUNNY!! my whole goal has been to fit into top shop clothes!!! QUOTE]

ha ha ha! This is exactly what i thought as well! but then i remembered i wasnt 14 and walked straight back out! :D

x

Maybe I'm just a bit cheap but I went into River Island last week and refused to spend £45 on ONE tunic top!

Not when you can buy 4 tops for that in New look!!

Such a swizz!

I don't mind top shop and will check it out with an open mind...:rolleyes:

i love dorothy perkins, they cater for all, but i like river island and next for jeans, new look have some ok stuff, i cant wait to buy some nice undies in la senza xx

I love Next for jeans - they seem to be quite a generous cut!
Recently went into French Connection and bought some things in the sale. That shop has ruined every other shop for me now - I'm obsessed!

New look is great, we have a really big one on a retail park near us and they also sell other labels and omg I spent so much in the summer sale! all in size 12's i must add .... bring on the size 8's!! x x PS - topshop is really not my bag either although the oxford st one is huuuuuuge!

Goodness me, no-one has yet mentioned my favourite clothes store- QVC! well I am an addict for many of their 'departments'. I like their ranges - Indigo Moon (a limited Monsoon style), Kim and Co (slinky fabrics), Artscape (tops with pictures of well known world landscapes), Butler and Wilson world of accessories etc
I suspect I have questionable taste LOL!

No you don't Blingbabe!!

You have great taste. I love a bit of QVC too to be honest!

But i don't really buy many clothes from them. They are great for shoes,cosmetics, yankee candles and Butler and Wilson of course.

Their clothes are not as cheap as the high street though!

Back