tortilla wrap soup

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by g1981, 4 November 2006 Social URL.

1. g1981

g1981 Thin People Only

cambridge diet
    hello all..

have tried making crisps and it inspired me a little...can you make tortilla type wraps with the soup? It'll be like one giant crisp and some crisps can come out softish. So i was thinking it may be possible!

anyone tried it??
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. raudi

raudi One Last Time.......

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    I have.... I always make my crisps in one big piece.... Also have used this with shakes which are nice!
  4. kamiknix

kamiknix Silver Member

Oh yes yummy!

In fact I had a 'tortilla' wrap for lunch...I'm doing 1200 cals so had it with lettuce & chicken shreaded yummy yum yum! Great for AAM too.

Kam x
  5. g1981

g1981 Thin People Only

cambridge diet
    excellent!! Am going to give it a go. Im on 790 so going to fill it with some tofu and broccoli mix (bit bizzare, but am out of lettuce!!!)
  6. Jemax

Jemax Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Can someone please tell me the Crisp recipe again? I tried it a couple of weeks ago, it came out soft and had to throw it away. I haven't tried it since.
  7. clairejen

clairejen Lurker

Mike (icemoose) has a very good description in the recipes section of the forum, complete with pictures. Do make sure you use bakewell or silicone paper not greaseproof - I made that error and they stuck like glue!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.