tortilla wrap soup

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by g1981, 4 November 2006 Social URL.

1. g1981

g1981 Thin People Only

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hello all..

have tried making crisps and it inspired me a little...can you make tortilla type wraps with the soup? It'll be like one giant crisp and some crisps can come out softish. So i was thinking it may be possible!

anyone tried it??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. raudi

raudi One Last Time.......

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(22.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have.... I always make my crisps in one big piece.... Also have used this with shakes which are nice!

4. kamiknix

kamiknix Silver Member

Oh yes yummy!

In fact I had a 'tortilla' wrap for lunch...I'm doing 1200 cals so had it with lettuce & chicken shreaded yummy yum yum! Great for AAM too.

Kam x

5. g1981

g1981 Thin People Only

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    excellent!! Am going to give it a go. Im on 790 so going to fill it with some tofu and broccoli mix (bit bizzare, but am out of lettuce!!!)

6. Jemax

Jemax Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Can someone please tell me the Crisp recipe again? I tried it a couple of weeks ago, it came out soft and had to throw it away. I haven't tried it since.

7. clairejen

clairejen Lurker

Diet:
    SIRTfood
    Mike (icemoose) has a very good description in the recipes section of the forum, complete with pictures. Do make sure you use bakewell or silicone paper not greaseproof - I made that error and they stuck like glue!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.