Tortilla Wraps...?

McGlynn62

Hi everyone...are there any wraps that we can have as a hex b? X

Nope, absolutely no tortilla wraps can be used for a B choice. The lowest Synned wraps I know of are the Weight Watchers ones, at 5.5 Syns each.

Oh poo :-( was hoping for fajitas one night! Might go with a kebab instead and use a pitta...thanks :)

Oh poo :-( was hoping for fajitas one night! Might go with a kebab instead and use a pitta...thanks :)

Pitta's aren't a healthy extra either! Wholemeal pitta's used to be, but from January 2013 they are no longer classed as a healthy extra. So either way you'd have to Syn.

I'm having fajita's tonight. Well, I'm having quorn and vegetables stirfried in a weight watchers tortilla wrap (5.5) syns, some savoury rice and some refried beans. The only thing I need to syn is the wrap - 5.5 Syns is nothing for a whole meal.

No way....!! Hadn't even thought to check in the new book :,( well this has ruined my Friday night, lol. Yeah I might push the boat out and have a WW one. Are they ok?

The weight watchers ones taste nice. They are smaller in size which is why there lower syns.

I have them in the freezer and use one for a pizza base if I am craving pizza.

I like the small sized Mission white & wheat wraps, but will have to get back to you with the correct syns, but I think they are 5

Back