Torture is.....

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by *Fallen Angel*, 13 August 2010 Social URL.

1. *Fallen Angel*

*Fallen Angel* Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    .....watching Celebrity Masterchef when you've used all your points for the day:sigh:

Really need to stop doing that!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. irish eyes

irish eyes Silver Member

Oh my God I so agree!!! Last night hubby took my three boys out play football followed by Pizza Hut! I declined the offer to join them and felt proud til I switched on that program and promptly went to the kitchen and made a breakfast plate sized apple pie and ate it hot out of the oven!!!!Oh dear (but it was so yummy) bad bad bad me ...Maria x

4. size102b

size102b Banned

No o think watching celb master chef is an eye opener how much fat goes into meals eeew yuck! I dud say to OH we should go out for a meal soon, no one ever cooks for me so that's what I'd like :)

5. SparklySize12

SparklySize12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(6.05%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat Diet
    Haha totally agree! I find the same with Come Dine With Me as well, I can't help but watch them though

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hey try watching it when youre on a VLCD... then youll know what torture is :giggle:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.