Torture or Triumph??

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
I went shopping with my mum, sister and niece yesterday and they all wanted to stop for a quick lunch.....

They chose KFC!!!!! :cry::eatdrink023:

I sat with my bottle of water whilst they devoured a bucket between them and I can honestly say I didnt mind! :D

Yes it smelt great but it didnt bother me at all that i wasnt eating it - I just kept thinking of all the wonderful outfits I'd seen that I should be able to fit into by Christmas - Yay me! :angel09::angel09::angel09:

Congratulations Jen.. Just goes to show what amazing willpower you have!! x x x x

:drool: I must say they left 2 pieces of chicken at the end so i wrapped them up and took them home for the dog!

OMG that is so strong! :) I'm not a big lover of KFC but the thought of it now is so tempting...well done..you deserve to put a few bob away to treat yourself later for being so good today!!! x

Im not a lover of it either to be honest ( wouldnt have minded the chips dipped in gravy though) But the smell was divine!!

Well done for resisting! You're a trooper :) xx

I have to say, I admire your will power. Well done for keeping your goals in mind and not giving into temptation!

well done on resisting, it will be worth it x

Back