TOTAL NEWBIE - day 1....

lea-m

Hi there to any TFRs. Day 1 for me and have just joined the forum today. Any tips at all greatly appreciated....

I think the support on this forum is going to help me stick with it. First time trying TFR. Been down the Weightwatchers road a couple of times and hoping this will work for longterm weightloss and keeping it off as it's getting me down carrying 50 lbs extra around.....looking forward to hearing from some folks and helping out where I can!

Well done on starting this diet does work there is some amazing people on this site who will give advice where it is needed the best piece of advice i can give is stick it out and drink plenty of water up to 4 litres but not over stick to this and you will lose your desired weight :)

Thank you - Water water water it is so! The mini goals seem like a great focus point too, must try and work out how to to the ticker thingy.

There are some great threads on here as well with advice and things like setting up the ticker i think if you click on one it directs you to the site then you copy and paste the code into your signature box

Hi there!

I've found drinking sparkling water a great help! Sounds sad I know but a little bit of fizz cheers me up! I also feel like I'm not on such a strict diet try and pretend that its 7up or Sprite! lol
Also making up chocolate mousse with peppermint tea water gives you a minty mousse!
xx

Cool. Thanks for the top tips. End of Day 2 today, found it tough and am pretty hungry right now....trying to focus! Like the sound of the mint choc mousse option! Actually am starving to be honest....yikes....

Good luck. It shouldn't be too long before ketosis kicks in, it makes things a bit easier

Best of luck :) i'm on day 5 and i found last nite the worst..but i didnt give in...i've started reading a lot more to take my mind off things...and this forum is brilliant...loads of encouraging people :)

I'm now on Day 4 (Second time on lipotrim) and ketosis has definately kicked in. Until today I was a right moaning minnie. Friends and family must of been really fed up with me!! I think my problem has been the hunger in my head and not my belly!!! HOW PATHETIC LOL!!!!xx

Day 4 done....one day at a time eh?!! Still 100%. Temptations seemed to be everywhere today but hanging in there! We have a cafe at work and they have a kick-ass blender so I asked them to blend some ice with the strawberry shake and it was really good for breakfast, no ice bits at all and really tasty. Have made some peppermint tea this eve to bring into work cold tomorrow and gonna try a choc-mint shake with ice in the blender! Well done all for sticking with it! First weigh-in Monday...

Good luck for the weigh in and well done for sticking to it

I'm on day 6... Week one nearly over .. Although I'm weighing on tues as I had left over shakes ... Good luck with your first weigh in x

First weigh in done and -8lbs so pleased with that! TOTM too. Thanks to all for tips and encouragement, TFR is by no means easy so I think that anyone sticking with it is fab! Must work out that ticker thingy now...

Back