Total newbie - Week one

rosephxo

So it's my first week on Slimming World, and I'm aiming to shed two stone - not too much to lose, but I want to get back into my size 8 jeans!

I decided to start with Slimming World as my lovely sister has managed to lose weight following the EE plan - she's dropped from a size 14 at 11.5 stone to a size 6 at 8 or so stone!

I'm literally green with envy so thought I'd give it a try!

Mostly I'm struggling with breakfasts, especially on days when I'm in rush, apart from this and my addiction to coca cola (7 syns per can!! and I used to have 2 a day!) I'm not finding it too difficult YET, however I'd appreciate any words of advise when it comes to staying on track and beating sugar cravings.

I'm using the online facility and the info I've learned from my sis, so hoping I'm doing okay - does this sound alright?

Today:
Breakfast

2 Weetabix with semi skimmed milk (HEX A & B)
Muller Light yoghurt

Lunch
Batchelors Pasta n Sauce (made with only water and it's the brocolli flavour - free I think?)
Half a melon
Grapes

Dinner

Planning on making spaghetti with tomato and veg based sauce (syn free!) maybe with some Quorn mince.
Can't resist some cheddar though so I expect I'll add 30g and use a syn.

Snacks

One can of coke:cry:7 Syns
Banana
Some fruit juice (didn't realise this was synned! I think it's 3 syns for the amount I had).

So overall, 11 syns or thereabouts - I guess my question is, am I doing it right?! Haha

Went shopping today and stocked up on plenty of fruit, batchelors (on offer for 50p in Asda!), veg and Muller!

I've been following the plan since Monday, so a few more days until I can weigh myself and see if I make a loss.

How much did everyone lose in their first week and how well did you stick to plan?

xxxxxx

Back