Total Solution plan

Morgan 1

Hi Everyone,
I started on total solution last Monday and have struggled to stick with it.I have been very good except for the odd bit of cheese (thinking it wouldn't effect ketossis) but what do I know?I felt as though I had definitely lost weight but too afraid to weigh myself.Last night I had a couple of biscuits and I feel very down about it as this morning I feel that I have lost confidence in myself that I can't achieve this. I am desperate to lose weight..need to lose approx 3 stone. I registered here for the first time which I feel is a step in staying focused and not giving up!
I have a broken shoulder so off work at present and can't do any exercise except walk.I thought it might be the best diet to be on at this time.
Just to be clear I have been on .most diets over a lifetime and have been successful at times too.
These last couple of years have been very difficult a d hard for me to stick to plan.
I would really appreciate support this week with sticking to total solution..desperate to get past 2 weeks on it.
Thanks everyone.

Back