totall off lt but does anyone watch bb

madhousemum

Silver Member
i was just wondering as i type and watch if anyone else watches big brother??

Frayed knot.

Can't stand it!

Sorry.

x

np hun it not to everyones taste xx

this one is doing my head in there is a few people i dont like

Nope.

Used to watch the first 4 series all the time. But its fair to say BB has run its course and is way to manufactured now, the housemates are stereo types of previous series. The producers have created something which is nothing less than a freak show.

The celebrity version was mildly watchable with recognisable celebs, but even that was ruined by production staff playing games, and filling the house with people hardly anyone had heard of.

Get this current lot eating kangaroo penis and sheeps nuts, sleeping with snakes and rats etc then it might be worth watching!!

OMG yes - for whatever reason?!?!? Nicole and Rex - GET OUT!! How annoying are they!!

i wouldnt miss it!!!

OMG yes - for whatever reason?!?!? Nicole and Rex - GET OUT!! How annoying are they!!

oh yes thank you i cant stand them they think they are better then everyone else and so STUCK up it is unbelievable. i hope nicole goes tomorrow i really do!!

I hope nicole goes tonight. The sooner those 2 are split up the better Rex is a total a***hole the way he treats her is disgusting its a form of bullying but then again shes a mug for putting up with it.
I dont know who's gonna win this years its a tuffy i dont really like any of the ones thats left apart from Lisa and shes off her rocker. When it first started i thought Mikey was gonna win but i went off him after his crude jokes. Then i wanted Dale or Stu to win but they'v gone. So i ant a clue who the winner is as long as its not greedy bogey Mo i'm not that bothered x

oh yes thank you i cant stand them they think they are better then everyone else and so STUCK up it is unbelievable. i hope nicole goes tomorrow i really do!!

Do you not think they are a plant? Not really a couple just actors who are a BB PR exercise??

Do you not think they are a plant? Not really a couple just actors who are a BB PR exercise??

Are you getting a bit paranoid? You should be mates with Mo and Darnell!!

I'm not sure who i want to win this year, although i have to say it, i am a fan of Rex's!! LOL he makes me laugh - he is a bit of an arse to Nicole but to be honest, she probably drives him to it!!

Mikey does my head in - why does he ALWAYS shout really loud whenever he's in the diary room??

I didn't really like Sara until a couple of days ago but she's kinda growing on me now!

well i must say i am so glad nicole left and to have 94% of the vote when there was 3 of them up she was not at all popular hehe. glad she OUT

I'm really glad she's gone aswell but i cant help but think its gonna be boring now no more rex and nicole arguing all the time over nothing. I switched over to E4 for big brothers big mouth she should'v been on it but wasn't wonder what happened there maybe they feared for her safety. Shes proper hated int she!!!

I promised myself I wouldn't watch it this year but for some reason found myself addicted yet again! ok it's not as fun as it used to be but still a wee bit entertaining. Bet Lisa will get a job as one of the celebrity trainers, man, I like her body! so lithe! N'way was glad to see the back of Nicole, she was acting as if she had another bf outside and was repulsed anytime Rex touched her, can't wait to see tomorrow's when Lisa gets proposed to.

i got told mario goes in the house on sunday to purpose to lisa!

Yep, Davina confirmed that at the end of Friday nights episode!
What a pair of fruit loops!! Should be a good watch x

yeah i have to watch that one lol

Back