Totally cd unrelated ...

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
I have been out of my mind with worry since Friday. One of my cats escaped and I didnt even notice until that night as both my cats like to sleep under the stairs. I woke on saturday to expect him to be sitting on the landing waiting for me to get up and he wasn't :eek:(

The OH constantly kept telling me that he as dead he'd been run over and he wasn't coming back.( horrid git! But he's so matter of fact about things!) I kept checking outside as he'd been out before but would come back every 15/20mins but there was no sign of him,I put some of the used cat litter out last night just incase he got lost and couldn't remember where he lived, again checking and calling him today. Then as I was going to bed I opened the back door and thought I'd call him again, no sign. I come up to bed opened the bedroom window called again and I heard a cat meow, thinking it was my other one as he's been pining all weekend for his brother I closed the bedroom door and called again and I could hear him in next doors garden, I havent felt so relieved! I rushed down stairs shouting he was ba k lol like a crazy lady OH opened th back door and he was sitting in the dividing fence!!

Am so happy!!!

So very happy for you and his little brother that he has come back... pets are so very precious and it is just heart breaking when we lose one for any reason.:grouphugg:

Back