Totally peed off

peggypig

Silver Member
Ive weighed myself at Boots this morning and according to that Ive gained 2 lb .Ive done everything by the book I cant fit in any more fruit and veg.

I only ever eat the lowest fat the healthiest choices. I know this plan does work as Ive got down to 10st in the past, but Ive now gone to 10.7 Im thinking of going back to class (Ive not been able to afford it
till I get employment)

Any suggestions will be gratefully received.

Sorry to hear you've had a gain, that can be really demoralising. Did you weigh at the same time of day/wearing the same clothes/on the same scales? Is it near your time of the month? Any of these factors could make it seem like you've gained when you haven't really. Also not going to the loo/eating a different amount of food can also muddy the picture.

Sometimes gains just seem to happen without rhyme nor reason - the body does fluctuate a lot over days and even in the same day. If you're still concerned, post your food diary here for people to have a look. Good luck for a good loss next week!

Hiya sorry to read you had a disappointing weigh in. I used to use boots scales but noticed that they weren't accurate. For example they showed me once to have lost 7lbs which although was initially great until the following week I had gained 5lbs....it was the same scales. I think they hadn't been calibrated properly and it always made me wary that so many people could use them.

Would you consider using home scales? Least you know you're the only one to use them?

Good luck with your weight loss journey x

I think the only way forward is to go back to class. Ive had a bar of chcolate a twister and a packet of crisps tonight I was really disappointed.

So I will have to go back to basics

Thanks for your help:D

you still haven't said if you did everything the same as last time you weighed..
same clothes, same food, same drinks, same "regularity" etc..

one thing that bugs me is that weigh in is once a week yet people STILL wear different clothes from week to week.. then moan that they've only lost 0.5 lbs when in fact the clothes they are wearing is 1.5lbs heavier than the ones they weighed in last time..
pick a weigh in outfit, and wear it every time...

Why don't you post a food diary? Are you weighing/measuring your healthy extras? Are you measuring your spread/salad dressings ?
Write everything down then you know exactly what you're eating.

Don't fret, just plod on, quit the chocolate bars and the crisps, they are not the way forward and you will be there in no time......I promise !!!

hugs xxx

Thanks ColJack I think I had different boots on nothing else, but the scales were faulty as I tried some others today and they were 2lb different.

Going back to class wednesday sort things out and in order.

:D

Back