Totally stuck :(

fennerxo

hello everyone,
I have been doing slimming world since December 2010 and up to today I have lost 1 stone 5.5 pounds. At the most I have lost 1 stone 9.5 pounds and since christmas I have been putting on a losing the same old 1.5 - 2 pounds and i just dont know what to do now :(

I have changed from ee to do some green and red days too, I have changed my healthy extras regularly and upped my superfoods and speed foods and I attend the gym, i was just wondering if anybody had any ideas of how to boost my weight loss ?

thanks

Do you have a food diary we could have a look at? Maybe we could spot something you don't!
As for being stuck, if you're doing it 100%, and exercising at the same time, maybe try the success express.. it could boost you for a week and get it going again.

Last year when I was totally stuck and loosing and gaining the same pound or so I talked to my consultant and they gave me Fast Forward to try. This is a special extra strict meal plan to follow for 1-2 weeks and is supposed to give you a kick start. SW doesn't like to advertise it exists as it is extra strict but it is an option for people who are struggling. I managed 1 day before going back to the normal plan and I was so happy with the sheer amount of free foods I could eat it really made me enthusiastic about the plan again and I had a really good loss that week.
:)

hello, thanks for your messages people :)

i do a food diary every week and hand them in to my consultant and i get them back saying everything is fine, i think i will talk to my consultant at my next weigh in because im totally stuck :(
I think ill text her now actually haha. lets see whats happens x

Back