TOTM question

Sez

has started again!!
I'm sure this has been talked about before but here goes, and sorry if I am repeating something I should have already read!

My totm is always regular, and is still, that much hasnt changed. I know I am 43, but I think thats a bit early for old age to catch up. (at least I hope so) My monthlys have changed since beginning LL. The are now a very light day, almost stops, then very heavy, almost flooding for a day, then a day of normal flow before it all stops again.

Is this my age, or my diet do you think? It s really annoying, whatever the cause, as I can get caught out by it.

Being a woman can really suck cant it!!!!

Hi Sez, my TOTM is very similar, although it was the same before the diet it is more extreme now.
Mine starts, stops, starts again, it can be very light or very heavy & I never know when it is going to stop completely, last month was 7 days & this month was 4 days.
I am also in my early 40's.

Hello Cherry Plum,

Where in the south west are you? There arent many LL ers around these 'ere parts, it seems?

Hi Sez, I live near Bristol.

Yeah, I'm 43 and mine are the same. I think (and am hoping!) it's the diet trying to find the right balance for your body.

Could be wrong though...

oh I hope at 43 we're not at the start of the end as it were!!! I really hope it is the diet, and not our age.... :(

Dont think I could face too many challenges right now!!!LOL

Just to put your minds at rest guys, I'm 22 and the diet has messed with my totm too. (And I certainly hope it isn't the beginning of the end for me!!! lol)

I can't complain as they've got shorter and less painful!! Bonus!!

I'm 33 and LL has made my cycle bang on 28 days for the first time in my life! I also seem to bleed a lot less but yes I do have days where it seems to have stopped and then it comes back for a grand finale (oops sorry if that image was a bit gross!)

Back