TOTM

clairex

Silver Member
Just wondering what kinda things you do when you hit your totm (sorry, i refuse to call it 'star week' sounds ridiculous!), i just want to eat all day long - and free foods just dont satisfy it! i want naughty things, lots and lots of chocolate :(! Any tips would be appreciated:) thanks girls!!
xxx

If you have a hunt around past threads hun you'll get loads of tips! Probably try the syns section that's where there'll be lots of talk about low syns chocolatey treats! Alpen bar melted was one of them but can't remember how many syns in one and kit kats are 5 and a half I think. Step up on exercise too to take your mind off food too. I don't eat chocolate apart from a treat bar after weigh in to subside the cravings and propel me on for another week! Good luck darl!

i am so upset i could cry, my totm keeps changing to weigh in day!!! every month for last 3 have all had weigh in day period. gutting thing is next week i will still be on!!!! cos mine are long, wanna cry

Sadly, I usually succumb to eating all day long and put on a pound or two. I'm still trying to deal better with it each month - this month I am still carrying the extra weight, TOTM started Monday.

I try and be relaxed about it and let nature take its course and then do my best the rest of the month.

Back