TOWIE

My thoughts exactly, ted! I can't remember one single conversation in the last series that didn't seem totally fake. And they are so bad at acting in the first place lol. The series would be so much better if it was more 'real'. They are all so controlled, so perfectly made-up, so 'just out of the salon' perfect. Come on! And Joey is a bigheaded chancer ha ha.

And Joey is a bigheaded chancer ha ha.

Awww leave Joey alone lol!! He's lovely. I have to disagree, I just think he's really naive. I love him lol :) x

Sorry Stevie! LOL. No offence intended. He's cute, I'll give you that.

when does it start, does anyone know?

did you also know jade goodys husband is part owner of th eclub with mark wright? I wonder why he didnt go on the show (although he has tecnically been on it in the boxing episode).

I also read that stacey solomon had been asked to go on, thank god she said no i cant stand her voice (sorry if you sound like stacey solomon!)

He he! I can't listen to Stacey either. Dunno when the new series starts, I'm in Ireland and the last episode shown was mark and lauren's engagement party.

New series starts 25th September im sad and have most of the TOWIE crew on my twitter lol xx

Gemma looks amazing doesnt she. :)

ps i'd love it if Mick now wants her and she tells him to shove it!

Ha ha that would be hilarious! :8855:

Yeah that cozy did her no favours but the picture of her and Josie Gibson in the daily mail she looked really good! xxx

Yeah that's so true its bad enough anyway but when you have paps around it must be so much worse coz they make sure they get snaps of you looking awful. Have you been watching the show on sky1 Claire Richards slave too food? Its a really good show. xx

No I dont get that channel but been reading abit about what people thought of it. Thing with Claire is she put herself in the limelight to do with her weight didnt she? She was in obscurity till she did that show about her weight and dvd, so I have little sympathy ... different being picked up on by the press for your weight so you feel you HAVE to lose it. x

Yeah she did but she had issues when she was in steps. She thought she was the fat one out of the girls and has always had body issues n i think partly the press picked up on that and so she went with it. Well thats what ive got from her show any ways. Better not over take towie thread lol

Ooo Harry had on his twitter last night there maybe a catch up episode so keep your eye out :)

Just got back from my holidays where I met the biggest Joey Essex lookalike ever!! He was so reem, shame he was gay :(:p

Back