TOWIE

Loving the new series, even though it is a LOT more scripted.

Last night's ep was hilarious! Joey Essex in his red camouflage, little Reem soldier! :p

Has everyone heard Miss Millionaire feat. Joey Essex - REEM? If not, youtube it! I genuinely love it hehehe :p xx

Loving the new series, you can really tell that it's much more scripted than the other ones. Gemma is really looking great, and I love Sam's new hair colour!

Mario is such a hottie!!

i'm finding it more staged this time and the acting is bit cheesy but it's all fun...loving the twins and sams back to blonde now :)

i'm finding it more staged this time and the acting is bit cheesy but it's all fun...loving the twins and sams back to blonde now :)

Sam is soo much better blonde! xx

I like Gemma with brown hair x

Yeah she has done amazing bless her!

Im team Jirk for real ha ha! Mark is so damn hot but such a **** with it! xxx

With you on the Jirk lol....used to go to Sugarhut loads but can't do clubbing anymore lol... wouldn't say no to Mick either..:eek:

Im with you on Mick ;) hubba hubba! Although reading that back sounds totally wrong lol

Did you hear about Sam and Billie getting attacked last night? It's sickening. There are some really horrible, jealous people in this world. Thankfully both are ok xx

Did anyone watch last nights episode (season 3 close)?

I have to admit, I did cry. :cry: Poor Mark! Looking forward to seeing him in the jungle though :drool: xx

Watched it but didn't cry!! Thought it was a bit naff with everyone crying!

God I bawled my eyes out! Plus cried with laughter at Arg & Joey swapping clothes and lighting each others farts :8855:

Already hooked on Im A Celeb now that Mark has gone in :drool: I'd have loved it if Arg could have gone into the jungle with him, they are so funny together!

xx

Another TOWIE fan here!

Will miss Mark in the next series, hope he will come back to it at some point.

Apparently they are planning on doing four series next year, the first one starting in January, woo hoo!

I think Mark is very boring in the Jungle, it's kind of showed off his lack of personality!

I read that about Gemma, but you know the 2 nicest people on the show are her and Arg and they are the 2 overweight ones!
I do wish Gemma would wear swimsuits that flatter her though, because she's not doing herself any favours in the eyes of the public, she'll end up making a laughing stock of herself, whereas she does seem genuinly nice!

I also read that more people are leaving the show and there will be very few original ones left - I think its a bit too early to think youre bigger than the show just yet!

Back