Tracie's trek to 10st!

Tracie23

Hi all

I am new to the boards, not new to SW though, as i am returning member after defecting from WW, for the last time!

I only decided last night to start doing SW again, and i am doing it on my own this time without the help of a meeting, as there are none at a good time near me. Soo.. i haven't really planned my menu with SW in mind this week, and today's food diary consists of:

B - 2 slices of WW brown bread and a boiled egg

Snack - 1 banana

L - salad, parma ham, feta cheese and a hard boiled egg with 2 slices of WW brown bread

Snack - slice of melon and a clementine

D - 1 pork burger in wholemeal bun, with oven chips and salad

Dinner, is obviously where i fall down! But i am hoping i made up for it with the rest of the day's eating!

Forgot to add, my current weight is 14st 9lbs, so it's a BIIIG trek to 10 stone! Hopefully i'll get there. I am hoping to go to Australia at the end of the year so ideally i'd love to be at goal by then but i'd settle for at least half-way there! :)

Well today i have a nice day off work! Just have 3 rashers of bacon done on my George Foreman grill and an egg fried in a little olive oil as i have no frylight, but will buy some today, with a wholemeal roll. I am off to the gym later to do my couch 2 5k training and then will have a salad for lunch and i am planning to have salmon cooked on my George Foreman and a jacket potato and salad for dinner. I need to buy some snacks geared towards SW today as well!

Thurs - day 3 of SW.

Well on Thursday i had some WW wholemeal toast and some mini weetabix for brekkie, both HEXB, with skimmed milk. But then lunch kind of went to pot, as i had a meeting all morning i grabbed a wholemeal blt sarnie from Greggs for lunch, then had a clementine for snack in the afternoon. I am guessing lunch was around 10 syns? I am not sure as i am doing it DIY! I then had steak, salad, homemade coleslaw and mccains rustic skin on chips (1 syn) for dinner.

Fri - i had a cheese toastie for breakfast - HEXA & HEXB, lunch was a WW ready meal, sweet chilli chicken, i had half a banana and a clementine for a snack in mid-afternoon, then i had Quorn lamb style grill in a wholemeal pitta (HEXB), salad, homemade coleslaw and some mccains skin on chips for tea.

Sat - i had bacon roll for brekkie (HEXB), lunch was a major naughty, a mozerella, pesto and tomato baugette... 25 syns... major OUCH! Dinner i had homemade chicken curry and some rice.

Sun - today - bacon, baked beans and 2 egg omelette with 2 slices of wholemeal toast (HEXB), lunch - roast pork, homemade roasties with fry light, steamed veg, 1 small yorkshire pud (3 syns). Tea - probably cheese and crackers.

I am still getting into the swing of things with SW as i made a split decision to rejoin after months of struggling on WW... next week will hopefully be a better week eating wise!

Well today is my first day doing SW properly!

Red day:

Breakfast - bowl of fruit & fibre with skimmed milk - HEXA & HEXB

Lunch - Salad with leftover pork & cold SW roasties, maybe a couple of ryvitas or 2 slices of wholemeal bread (HEXB)

Dinner - chicken in pitta bread (7 syns), salad.

Snacks - 1 packet of velvet crunch crisps (4 syns), 2 plums, 1 fat free yoghurt.

Back