Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Tracie's trek to 10st!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Tracie23, 22 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Tracie23

Tracie23 Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all

I am new to the boards, not new to SW though, as i am returning member after defecting from WW, for the last time!

I only decided last night to start doing SW again, and i am doing it on my own this time without the help of a meeting, as there are none at a good time near me. Soo.. i haven't really planned my menu with SW in mind this week, and today's food diary consists of:

B - 2 slices of WW brown bread and a boiled egg

Snack - 1 banana

L - salad, parma ham, feta cheese and a hard boiled egg with 2 slices of WW brown bread

Snack - slice of melon and a clementine

D - 1 pork burger in wholemeal bun, with oven chips and salad

Dinner, is obviously where i fall down! But i am hoping i made up for it with the rest of the day's eating!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tracie23

Tracie23 Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Forgot to add, my current weight is 14st 9lbs, so it's a BIIIG trek to 10 stone! Hopefully i'll get there. I am hoping to go to Australia at the end of the year so ideally i'd love to be at goal by then but i'd settle for at least half-way there! :)

4. Tracie23

Tracie23 Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well today i have a nice day off work! Just have 3 rashers of bacon done on my George Foreman grill and an egg fried in a little olive oil as i have no frylight, but will buy some today, with a wholemeal roll. I am off to the gym later to do my couch 2 5k training and then will have a salad for lunch and i am planning to have salmon cooked on my George Foreman and a jacket potato and salad for dinner. I need to buy some snacks geared towards SW today as well!

5. Tracie23

Tracie23 Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thurs - day 3 of SW.

Well on Thursday i had some WW wholemeal toast and some mini weetabix for brekkie, both HEXB, with skimmed milk. But then lunch kind of went to pot, as i had a meeting all morning i grabbed a wholemeal blt sarnie from Greggs for lunch, then had a clementine for snack in the afternoon. I am guessing lunch was around 10 syns? I am not sure as i am doing it DIY! I then had steak, salad, homemade coleslaw and mccains rustic skin on chips (1 syn) for dinner.

Fri - i had a cheese toastie for breakfast - HEXA & HEXB, lunch was a WW ready meal, sweet chilli chicken, i had half a banana and a clementine for a snack in mid-afternoon, then i had Quorn lamb style grill in a wholemeal pitta (HEXB), salad, homemade coleslaw and some mccains skin on chips for tea.

Sat - i had bacon roll for brekkie (HEXB), lunch was a major naughty, a mozerella, pesto and tomato baugette... 25 syns... major OUCH! Dinner i had homemade chicken curry and some rice.

Sun - today - bacon, baked beans and 2 egg omelette with 2 slices of wholemeal toast (HEXB), lunch - roast pork, homemade roasties with fry light, steamed veg, 1 small yorkshire pud (3 syns). Tea - probably cheese and crackers.

I am still getting into the swing of things with SW as i made a split decision to rejoin after months of struggling on WW... next week will hopefully be a better week eating wise!

6. Tracie23

Tracie23 Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well today is my first day doing SW properly!

Red day:

Breakfast - bowl of fruit & fibre with skimmed milk - HEXA & HEXB

Lunch - Salad with leftover pork & cold SW roasties, maybe a couple of ryvitas or 2 slices of wholemeal bread (HEXB)

Dinner - chicken in pitta bread (7 syns), salad.

Snacks - 1 packet of velvet crunch crisps (4 syns), 2 plums, 1 fat free yoghurt.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.