Travel Website??

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by maypole, 3 October 2010 Social URL.

1. maypole

maypole loves to eat

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Can anyone recommend a good one? I am trying to look at prices for our big trip to OZ & want to do various stop overs but most websites only let you do one leg ones :mad: Or any recommendations for a good cheap ish airline to oz please?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  4. xxweemzxx

xxweemzxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(29.29%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    icelolly.com is generally really good for cheapish holidays. You can search flights only or hotels. If your booking it yourself you probs won't find anyone other than the big companies that book different "stops" but when your booking it all yourself you should check out savings booking it individually ... if you get what I mean, like going from Glasgow to London maybe for 2days then London to Paris for 5 days and add up all the prices and sorting an itinerary if that makes sense!!! Hope that is the kind of thing you were looking for and I've not just read the question wrong :) much love xx

Last edited: 3 October 2010
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.