"Treat" after weigh in? (and general rant!)

I get a take away on a Weds after weigh in, once my losses begin to slow down then obviously i will stop it until i reach target when i should be able to have it once a week again!

I won't be having one after the next weigh in though as i have a big night out on Saturday and it will just be too much i think, don't want to gain!

the last time i did sw i always had a treat after weigh in as long as i had lost over 1.5lbs and i ate whatever i wanted. i dont feel like it slowed down my weighloss at all but i think it would make a difference if you were almost at target.
i plan to have a treat after weigh in this time round too but i didnt this week as i had a little slip up the night before weigh in.

we've got to remember that this plan is for life not just for ....................

I too have a treat once a week which is definitely slowing my progress - BUT it is something to look forward to and I enjoy it so I have it.

However, because my weight loss (or lack of it) has slowed down so considerably I have been thinking that I need to knock the weekly treats on the head after weigh in - or cut them down to a smaller treat to help me back on the losing trail - so from this week I will see what I've lost and then HOPEFULLY be back on plan properly and lose this last stone. (just 6lb's to my PAT) but that has been rather elusive over the last 6 weeks & Christmas cropping up too - fingers crossed for you too.

I dont do the whole treat thing, i just carry on as normal as i dont want to spoil my hard work.

Plus, i now only have 13 pounds to lose and i think its harder to get away with when you want a treat when you havent got as much to lose :(
I would agree entirely with this. Don't get me wrong, I firmly believe in treats and treating yourself, but to me a treat is something special and not something calorie or syn-laden (isn't he still hiding in a cave?).

For example, my latest treat (on a red day) consisted of crab, prawns, salmon etc. Another time it will be lobster, scallops etc. That way I get the reward and remain 100%.

Works for me so far. If i ever had a gain and had "treated" myself in any way, shape or form that preceding week, I'd beat myself up something rotten!:(

When I was SW world before I used to pig out after WI, whether I had lost or not, I think if I start doing it this time it will slow down my loss. After WI I may use my remaining syns to eat something naughty. I don't think I could eat/drink anything without noting it down in my 'syn notebook' as I am a bit obsessive with it :(

lol @ Amy

I mentioned it befoe on here. When I used to pick up my ex from SW the whole group could be seen queuing en-masse in the local chippy!

I guess they figured they had the rest of the week to repair any damage lol.

5 years ago I lost 5 and a half stone in a year following WW. My weighin was always on a Thursday night. I always treated Thursday night as my treat night and would eat EXACTLY what I wanted - takeaway and choc, maybe cake anything I fancy. This never affected my weightloss because as from Friday morning I was back on track till the following Thursday night. I always looked forward to having my naughty night even though I am only just starting back on "healthy eating" I will still have my cheat night on Thursday.:D

Back