Treat day?

According to the eating out guide a standard portion of chips is 14 and cod in batter is 16. Kebabs aren't listed in the eating out guide or in e-source.

I certainly couldn't have it as I'm only on 26 points a day.

So I was right with 30 :) that's good then. You would have to have free point foods for the rest of the day really xx

So I was right with 30 :) that's good then. You would have to have free point foods for the rest of the day really xx

Yes, or not have chippy ;). Haven't had takeaway since I started WW.

I've had the fish and chips because I was in whitby for the day and I know next week for my friends birthday she wants to go out for Indian so I have found my lowest point options for that. But I don't have takeaway often at all. Whilst at uni I did :( but my mum has raised me on home cooking, we never ever had takeaways so that's why I probably aren't fussed by them xx

That's how some people choose to use them on that, or divide them up. I meant that daily it couldn't be done x

I could, i have 45 points so could easily have a fish and chips, small chicken kebab and a small breakfast. I wouldn't choose to do that though.

Surely though thats what the weekly points are for?

True. I just avoid takeaways as they lead to overeating for me. I also rarely use my weeklies.

Ive always had a treat day, i have mine on my weigh in day and save all my weeklies for that day, i find it gives me something to look forward too and keeps me on track for the rest of the week

Ive always had a treat day, i have mine on my weigh in day and save all my weeklies for that day, i find it gives me something to look forward too and keeps me on track for the rest of the week

So do you use the weeklies from the previous week or the new weeklies. I'm just figuring out how to use mine. Cos all the weeklies are reset on wi day so do you use the new weekly points or reserve the previous weeklies? Or does it matter. Hope that makes sense I know I aren't explaining myself well xx

So do you use the weeklies from the previous week or the new weeklies. I'm just figuring out how to use mine. Cos all the weeklies are reset on wi day so do you use the new weekly points or reserve the previous weeklies? Or does it matter. Hope that makes sense I know I aren't explaining myself well xx

I'm guessing it doesn't really matter. On e-source my weeklies reset on the morning of my weigh-in day so it would use the new ones.

Would be brill if anyone could follow my food diary.its called weight watchers/calorie counting/thinking thin. Because I am going it alone on ww it would be brill if people could help me stay on track/motivate me and keep me going. Thanks Xx

Would be brill if anyone could follow my food diary.its called weight watchers/calorie counting/thinking thin. Because I am going it alone on ww it would be brill if people could help me stay on track/motivate me and keep me going. Thanks Xx

Heading over :)

Where is it? Can't see it on the food diary board.

Cool. I rarely venture out of the WW forums (apart from my diary which is in the members only bit as it tends to get very personal!)

Back