TREAT DAYS?

ChrissyRiley

Silver Member
Does anyone have a day where they have a meal?
I was thinking that maybe on my weigh in day I could have a small meal,
Nothing too heavy or fattening etc, Just something to look forward to,
Anyone else do this?xx

Hey,

I think everyone should do what ever gets them through the weeks.

Personally I want to get out of the habit of rewarding myself with food when I've done well.....that's purely because of my own issues though.

If having an SS+ meal at the end of your week helps you carry on for another then go for it!!

Xx

i always have burgers or chicken thighs after my weigh in as its a treat but still keeps me in ketosis as its meat which is protein. ive never had a problem with gaining weight on the diet although i couldnt say for definite that it doesnt affect my loss the following week but i always have good consistent results so ill be sticking with my post-weigh in treat meals to get me through the diet! i also have a can of coke zero every day too as that wont knock u out of ketosis either but its down to personal preference, some people are very very good and just follow the diet to the letter but others prefer to have a treat. its really about whatever works for you, CD is extremely tough so if u need a treat to help u through then go for it!

Im the other side of the coin- sorry- for me its everything or nothing and even 1 tiny bite of something sends me right off track. I have to stop using food as a reward otherwise i will be staying right where i am. Good luck making the right choice for you .

I stay off all other food as I can't stop once I start. I reward myself with an iTunes album or new book :) x

I think that its a great Idea having a little meal as a reward if you have the willpower.

Unfortunatly for me one little bite of normal food would leave me wanting more and more and It would be a downward spiral for me! Heehee.
xxx

Very interesting to discover that mayo wont take me out of ketosis!
I'm thinking skinless chicken and a little mayo for my treat lol!
Doesnt sound much, but I think it'll help keep me on track having it once a week,
Mayo is my fave lol!xx

Back