Treated myself today

Angel155

I went to Sainsburys with hubby and daughter to do food shopping. I picked up 2 bunches of tulips. Hubby asked why I was getting them, so I replied "What else in this trolley am I going to enjoy??"

So that is now decided, whenever we go food shopping, I will treat myself to something. Be it flowers, a book or something for the bath. :D:D

Wow well done you!! That's a fantastic way to treat yourself. As far as I can I avoid supermarkets, but I know some people still have to feed their families etc. Not sure I could've been that strong. Well done again xx

Good plan, I do the same really, usually pick up a book / magazine / nail varnish - nice when at least one thing on the conveyor is for you ;)

Excellent idea :D

I like air freshners they are my new choc treat LOL can't get enough of smellies for the house

and i thought it was just me who had gone ocd with having a nice smelling house

i tried the candles and those oil things, ive now got reed diffusers in every room including the laundry and the tiny toilet downstairs, lol
still have the trusty sprays everywhere too

i used to love the cotton yankee candle, didnt know they did reed diffusers now, must take a look at those......

we currently have the airwick reed diffusers, had a quick count up and we have 10 of them on the go at the moment

my fave thou is from crabtree and evelin, india hicks island something, soooooo pretty smelling ( definatly a feminine smell to my house, sod men )

Oh I got the Yankee diffusers in new York last month do they not do them here ? That's a real shame as I want more !!!!

Will investigate the diffuser you talk of!

Back