Treating a cough while on SW

Gemmalina

Hi All

I was wondering if any of you have any tips for treating a cough while on SW. I have a very raspy throat, quite caught up with phlegm (apologies if TMI) and coughing nearly constantly. Usually I would get some cough medicine or merocet lozenges but I believe they have syns and want to avoid using my syns for that kind of stuff.

Any suggestions? Anyone else managed a cough while on SW?

All advise and help greatly appreciated.

Gemmalina.

Hi All

I was wondering if any of you have any tips for treating a cough while on SW. I have a very raspy throat, quite caught up with phlegm (apologies if TMI) and coughing nearly constantly. Usually I would get some cough medicine or merocet lozenges but I believe they have syns and want to avoid using my syns for that kind of stuff.

Any suggestions? Anyone else managed a cough while on SW?

All advise and help greatly appreciated.

Gemmalina.

Sorry hun, but I would take some cough syrup and just count the syns! Other 'remedies' may include hot water, lemon and honey, but you'd still need to syn that so why not take the actual syrup! Hope you feel better soon x

Cheers Devon - think I will just have to bite the bullet, so to speak.

I've had a nasty cough all last week and in the end just had to think "Which is better, losing a tiny bit more weight but still feeling like poo or maybe STS but feel loads better". I chose to feel better and have downing cough syrup like there's no tomorrow!

I've had a stinking cold for around 5 days now and I've been glugging back the cough med and eating throat sweets like there is no tomorrow. The cough is making my back and chest hurt now and the coughing spasms make me want to throw up. so if I put on weight next week I shall blame the cold.

P.s hope you feel better soon.

To be honest if i am feeling crap with a cold i just take the medicine, stick to plan with everything else and i dont count the syns.

Back