Healthy pregnancy on sw

That's great you're feeling a bit better. I know how you feel when hubby brings in cake and chocolate. I'm not married but my boyfriend eats biscuits and chocolate and doesn't put weight on and often he suggests to have things that are off plan and I have to remind him. At the moment I live with my housemate and we try not to buy junkfood, if its out the house the temptation isn't there. Which is better for both of us. I have no idea how it work outvwhen I live with my boyfriend lol!

Hope you're ok Jenny.. and wow, your countdown to Kaelan is whizzing down.Big hugs, Tibbs X

Hi all,

kids are all back at school now, as much as I love them, its nice to have some relaxation time to myself.

I'm struggling with back and pelvic pain pretty much all the time now.

I can feel that I've gained weight, not just my bump either. I really want to get back on track but finding it difficult as my husband is doing the shopping and most of the cooking. Maybe I just need to accept that I cant follow sw until after baby comes. I'm feeling disappointed though as I was doing really well and feeling really healthy.

on a positive note, Kaelan is growing really well and I only have 34 days until he's born :)

x x

Don't you feel disappointed in yourself you have done great. Look how long you have managed it for your fab. The last stage Is the worse so I wouldn't worry to much. Your little man will be here before you know it . Your weight will drop of after anyway normally does xx

Hi all,

quick update, csection date is 20 days away :) I cant believe how fast its gone. I had a scan a few days ago and Kaelan is slightly on the small side at 5lbs 11oz, consultant has booked another scan and said if weight hasn't increased much they will deliver an extra week early so potentially only 13 days to go. We're totally ready so either date will be fine.

I've been eating whatever I want, I've accepted that I cant follow sw this late on in my pregnancy. I've struggled so much with pain and the last thing I've been thinking about is healthy eating. hubby has been cooking a lot recently. I was intending to batch cook but I cant stand for more than a few mins so cant. mil has offered to come over at the weekend and do some batch cooking for me so that will be good.

I'm planning on going back to class a few days before I have baby so I know what I weigh and then do my best to stick to plan, probably go back to class after 2-3 weeks or when I can drive.

I'll start a new diary after Kaelan is born, I'm so eager to get to goal and have my tummy tuck. sick of losing and gaining.

x x

I'm still plodding on lol haven't actually lost anythin soon as I loose I gain it the following week lol.

They told me Olivia was really big at 31 weeks and said she may have come at 36/37 cause may be to big to deliver. I worried for few weeks had to have extra scans then they just said see how each week goes. Anyway she was 41+4 days when borin weighing 8lb 3 so wouldn't worry they normally get it wrong

Hello Jenny, I can't believe the speed your pregnancy has gone..doesn't seem 5mins since you announced it. Not too long now to wait for Kaelan and then we'll see his lovely little face :)
I've finally joined SW last week, signed up for 6wks but finding reigning my eating in a struggle! There's a woman at the group with a few week old baby so like you must have planned to get back on it after her baby was born.
Have lovely relaxed days until Kaelan arrives.. Big hugs, Tibbs X

Hi all,

so Kaelan is 2 days old and is absolutely perfect. had a csection as planned and only had to stay in 1 night as we were both fine. I'm exclusively breast feeding and its going really well.

I'll post a pic of him in a min, need to do it on my phone as don't have any on my laptop yet.

going to start a new diary so I'll put a link on this one if anyone to follow it.

thanks all for helping and encouraging me during my pregnancy. x x

Oh my word Jenny, he is absolutely beautiful:) welcome to the world little man and congratulations to you all..will pop over to your new diary..love Tibbs X

Oh my word Jenny, he is absolutely beautiful:) welcome to the world little man and congratulations to you all..will pop over to your new diary..love Tibbs X

thanks Tibbs, I'm so in love with him. he's such a content little thing. I hope all is well with you x x

Well done, he's gorgeous! :)

Back