Treats

Of course that does mean that I have to find £30 to put into the savings pot this week lol! Could be an expensive month if I keep this up!

Don't mean to put a downer on your treat BUT eyelash extensions completely ruined my natural lashes and it has taken over 2 years for them to get back to normal! I LOVED them and always had compliments at how fab my eyes looked, I only had them done 3 times so its not as if I was getting them done every farts end! Just be careful because once you stop getting them you will notice how much damage it will have caused to your own lashes :( I will NEVER get them done again, its just not worth it!

Was it the semi perm ones you had or the weekly ones? I just have the weekly ones done for special occasions and have been fine :)

I've had eyelash extensions every couple of weeks since September... dreading what my natural lashes will be like when I give them up, but don't really see myself stopping them anytime soon as I love them too much! xx

I don't treat myself but I do save a little bit of money for each sticker I get which is going towards my target tattoo which will be a butterfly to represent the new me and a quote that I have used alot to help me stay on track on my journey :) can't wait!

Thats a really good idea :) love tatto's :) xx

I dont mean to hijack this thread but id like to ask for opinions.

Im a beauty therapist and have taken the plunge and gone self employed. As you can imagine its quite scary and i want to get my name out there and get it recognised.

As i was reading this thread yesterday i had an idea. What do you think to going into slimming world groups and offering beauty treatments at a discount when people meet certain goals (1/2 stone, club 10 etc)? Im not sure if this happens at anyones group and as i dont go to group (do it online) it may be a bit cheeky, but i do have a friend and a family member that goes to group session. (obviously id talk to consultants first).

What do you guys think? Would you like treatments at a discount for reaching goals and would it be a bit of an incentive?

You will have to take to head office but I have a feeling you won't be able to go in officially. Me and my friend (both on SW) once had a PT and he was going to start running a Race for Life running club for us as a load of us were doing it from our SW group. He asked to come in to talk to the group and although our C was fine with the HO said no.

Depends whether you can do it unofficially though as one of our group members sells jewellery and just happened to bring some and set it up on a table behind the group before group. Easier as our group is in a public place. So funny as sometimes we have random elderly people wander in (when we first started some thought it was swimming world)!

Back