Treats?

lmagee1

Just wondering what is everyone's favourite low syn chocolate treats?

I do like something sweet after dinner with a cuppa...but what's chocolaty enough without the massive syns?

Thanx in advance :)

Yes they are quite nice. Although Im back on s.w I'm doing it by myself so you can only buy this in a class, or can I get them somewhere else?xx

Mikado, Mikado, Mikado! Only 1/2 a syn per delicious little biscuit; not too dangerous to have in the house either, I think there are 18 syns in the entire box, yum!

Yes they are quite nice. Although Im back on s.w I'm doing it by myself so you can only buy this in a class, or can I get them somewhere else?xx

I'm not sure to be honest my mother in law goes to a group every week so i have never had to worry about where to get them from :S Sorry!

Curly Wurly for 6 syns and a Galaxy bubbles hot chocolate for 2 syns.

Perfect for evening after dinner watching telly!

If you look a bit further up the page there is a huge sticky devoted to low syn treats :)

Oh Thankyou, I'll have a wee nosey at that link now :)

& oh my I forgot about mikado -yumm! Shops tomorrow for some!

Thanx for ur help :) xx

I have freddos in the freezer and when I want choc I just have that last longer coz its frozen and only 5 syns. I am more of a crisps person but if I have 1 packet I won't stop so I avoid them lol xxxx

I have freddos in the freezer and when I want choc I just have that last longer coz its frozen and only 5 syns. I am more of a crisps person but if I have 1 packet I won't stop so I avoid them lol xxxx

I never thought of putting them in the freezer! Good idea.
When I did SW a few years ago I used to chop a curly wurly and pop it into tubs, the into the fridge. 2 syns a tub and it lasted for a while cos they were solid and chewy.

Regarding the hifi bars, we can have 1 x Special K chewy delight bar (they're currently £1 in sainsburys too) or 2 x alpen light bars as 1 healthy B choice. There are other bars we can have but these two are e nicest in my opinion.

I have some green and blacks chocolate as you don't need much to feel satisfied :)

Back