Treatsssssss Food Diary....Feeling Fab!!

Hi All

So lovely of you all to write in my diary..

Yes been feeling really low... back is driving me mad and so it the pain.

Daughter finally rang and said sorry.. so that has pleased me no end.. I hate it when we fall out as it is so rare and I love and miss her to bits.

Hardly ate anything that last three days.

Will try and write more but back hurting now from sitting....

Thank you again all....your all so very kind x

Cheer up Treats!

Hi hun posted your not so secret santa today went air mail so should be with you soon.How did you hurt your back? Hope you feel better soon.You are missing the Novo sp virus here,vomiting and runs!nice.Woolies have gone to the wall too.Irish pork/beef off limits.This country is doomed!!!Still I lost another 2lb this week,38lbs now :)

Hi BB....

Oh well I am not going to moan then... all sounds eww in the UK...

I have a bad back anyway and every now and again it really plays up.... it seems it doesn't like me cleaning out the rabbits!!! Bending over etc and the mucsles go ping! Also the cold doesn't help much...but getting better every day :D

WELL DONE on your loss... wow you must feel so proud! Great work there!

I will look out for my SS pressie :giggle: so excited... thank you.

Think we have cancelled christmas here so will have yours to open :D

OK FOOD:

not been good again...

but today veg lasagne twice (lunch and dinner) and now going to have a grapefruit and pick something else from the fruit bowl oh and may have some crisps for my syns.

:8855::8855::8855::8855: I am laughing... yes this is my post so I am going to put lots of them on here as generally I am a good light hearted person who likes to laugh :8855::8855::8855:

Ok I will go get some fruit... omg is it lunch time already....

So did you have your lunch Susie...

Not sure what to have for dinnner...w as thinking of making up and mushroom and onion lasagne with quark and cheese..

Sounds horrid now I have written it down.. oh fancy oven baked peppers...

I always look forward to your posts Treats, they always make me laugh, you have such a good sense of humour :8855:
Keep it up girl:8855::8855::8855:
Merry Christmas :xmastree:xxx Loobylou

Awww thanks Looby... doesn't make me feel so much of an outsider now... being a newbie and all :8855::8855: Oh feel so liberated putting that smilie .. may do it again cause I can :8855: yayyyy!!

Ok I had my fruit... one nan and two sats.....

Have his dinner ready... put myself off with the mushroom thing... will have to rummage around the empty fridge to see what I can do... frittttttatttttta maybe... they always do that in the adverts don't they.... but they look a size flipping 10 too :mad:

:8855::8855: Oh I am a devil.

Woooohoooo here I am.... well I did have wedges again!!! 2 eggs and what they called see through bacon that was only a round bit that was totally tasteless and when cooked... well I think you are suppose to breath on it and hey presto cooked!

How are the hairy bikers Susie :8855:

Ok right I have just about had enough.

I have been reading through and I am NOT going to be made out to be a bully.

Please let me remind you ...

That I didn't go out of my way to bully you Spaceangel... and by now Space you should know that....

After all it was me who wrote to you when you were having problems with that woman who didn't pay you for the childrens party... also... when I was replying to someones post about exercise you jumped in thinking I was having a go at you then and I was the one who wrote to you to clear things up cause you are obviously very tetchy.

Now if I find what you said... below to be unfair I am only giving my opnion as you have given yours.... so don't you think it is a little unfair to call us or shall I say me a bully.

Why is it ok for you to be the victim and I was only giving my opinon... which I thought you said we were allowed to have.

Now it is ok with me if you would prefer me to leave the site if that would make you more comfortable.....

I will stand by what I said.. we are all individual and this site is for everyone... not just what you want to read.

I have had many emails for my honest helpful supportive posts and opinons before and if you don't like what I write.. then whoops sorry.

I am not a vindictive person and I am definately not a bully. I will always stand by what I say and if I feel I am wrong I will be the first to put my hand up and say so.

Now are we going to finally put this to sleep or do you want me to leave!!

I feel so hurt and upset that I have been bullied just because of a comment about a smilie.

But some posts are just about absolute rubbish and are completely unnecessary. That is what some of us object to. And again, everyone has their own opinions and has a right to voice them, as you have.

I think everyone has as bugbear. Mine is the use of certain smilies that do my head in, but I generally keep those opinions to myself. But on the whole, I am with Rainbow and Claire. I havn't been coming on nearly as much as I was cos all the stupid, mainly irrelevant posts are driving me nuts.

Ok right I have just about had enough.

I have been reading through and I am NOT going to be made out to be a bully.

Please let me remind you ...

That I didn't go out of my way to bully you Spaceangel... and by now Space you should know that....

After all it was me who wrote to you when you were having problems with that woman who didn't pay you for the childrens party... also... when I was replying to someones post about exercise you jumped in thinking I was having a go at you then and I was the one who wrote to you to clear things up cause you are obviously very tetchy.

Now if I find what you said... below to be unfair I am only giving my opnion as you have given yours.... so don't you think it is a little unfair to call us or shall I say me a bully.

Why is it ok for you to be the victim and I was only giving my opinon... which I thought you said we were allowed to have.

Now it is ok with me if you would prefer me to leave the site if that would make you more comfortable.....

I will stand by what I said.. we are all individual and this site is for everyone... not just what you want to read.

I have had many emails for my honest helpful supportive posts and opinons before and if you don't like what I write.. then whoops sorry.

I am not a vindictive person and I am definately not a bully. I will always stand by what I say and if I feel I am wrong I will be the first to put my hand up and say so.

Now are we going to finally put this to sleep or do you want me to leave!!

I feel so hurt and upset that I have been bullied just because of a comment about a smilie.

But some posts are just about absolute rubbish and are completely unnecessary. That is what some of us object to. And again, everyone has their own opinions and has a right to voice them, as you have.

I think everyone has as bugbear. Mine is the use of certain smilies that do my head in, but I generally keep those opinions to myself. But on the whole, I am with Rainbow and Claire. I havn't been coming on nearly as much as I was cos all the stupid, mainly irrelevant posts are driving me nuts.

Treats, I have no issue with you whatsoever. I have never used your name in any of my posts in the open forum. However, you have directed your comments at me personally in both your threads which I find upsetting. I was making a lighthearted comment about the smilie which was taken out of context. Never have I wanted to make anyone feel uncomfortable. On the Poll thread both yourself and Menchmanuk made me feel uncomfortable and very upset.

I am requesting politely and also insisting on calm on this thread.

Many Thanks,

Isis

The thing is Space... we are both adults and if you had or hadn't directed your comments to someone you were bound to upset someone by what you said.... I was just woman enough to speak up and I felt cause you didn't use names you could have been directing them to me? It is a mistake anyone could have made.

Maybe my straight forward speaking isn't something someone or everyone doesn't like.. but this is me.. I won't lie to someone I won't skirt around an issue.. it isn't cause I am a hard b***h it is cause I respect people and that they want the truth.

So maybe if it wasn't me then in future you should name and this will sort out the wood for the trees...

I am not a person to hold grudges.

Now I still stand by what I said to you... if you want me to leave then I am more than happy to do so or are we going to put this to rest finally?

Isis I am calm... I believe that we are both coming to an agreement here over a large misunderstanding.

Isis I am calm... I believe that we are both coming to an agreement here over a large misunderstanding.

Unfortunately, that's not what's happening. Instead there are a flurry of private messages, reported posts, people leaving and all the while whatever Admin/Mods do isn't enough for some people.

We don't want to lose members over this, but if all of this bickering continues we will have no choice but to start issuing infractions, and potentially start banning people.

This is aimed at EVERYBODY.

Now I am asking everyone - Spaceangel, Treats - everyone let this lie now. No more posts about it, no more group hugs, no whispers - just leave it.

DQ
Admin

Sorry Susie... been busy...

All is fab here....

Was going through my wardrobe and have only two pairs of trousers left that I want to get into.... and one I can put on and do up and the other is a tad uncomfortable.... so I am guessing by Christmas... next week they will be feeling fine!

So so so so happy :D:D:D:D

I am now smaller than I have been since.... ooo let me think.....5 years!

I do hope that you are feeling better now and not being sick anymore.

Yes food is as you know... not enough but getting there. Speak to you soon xx

Back